Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

26 minutes ago, Xela said:

Is he dominating though? We've heard all this before about how amazing he plays for Colombia yet no one actually witnesses it. Its just second hand reports.

Sanchez was an abomination last season, even worse than Westwood. He's just not cut out for English football

Not cut out for the premier league. I agree. Championship is quite a few levels lower in quality. Think he would make a difference. 

57 minutes ago, Xela said:

Is he dominating though? We've heard all this before about how amazing he plays for Colombia yet no one actually witnesses it. Its just second hand reports.

Sanchez was an abomination last season, even worse than Westwood. He's just not cut out for English football

He is dong really well. I watch all South American World Cup qualifiers as IMHO are the best in the world, so I've actually witnessed all of his games with Colombia. He was MOM by the Argentina station I watched last night that transmitted the Colombia-Paraguay match. He was great in their last game against then undefeated Ecuador. IMO I don't even think its not so much all the Villa players anymore, I think its the culture, the losing mentality that has infested itself in the players minds. I think they play out of their capabilities in a desperate attempt to turn things around. To say Sanchez, Guzan, Gana, etc., aren't good enough for the team that sees League One in the rear view mirror, please.

• Like 4

I thought he always got too much criticism. He wasn't great, but I never thought he was really poor. He often looked good when Delph and Cleverly played with him. Then unsurprisingly he looked poor when he was played next to Westwood or was asked to be more of a deep player maker. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, clayton8321 said:

He is dong really well. I watch all South American World Cup qualifiers as IMHO are the best in the world, so I've actually witnessed all of his games with Colombia. He was MOM by the Argentina station I watched last night that transmitted the Colombia-Paraguay match. He was great in their last game against then undefeated Ecuador. IMO I don't even think its not so much all the Villa players anymore, I think its the culture, the losing mentality that has infested itself in the players minds. I think they play out of their capabilities in a desperate attempt to turn things around. To say Sanchez, Guzan, Gana, etc., aren't good enough for the team that sees League One in the rear view mirror, please.

He either wasn't good enough or was going through the motions then, because the amount of games I watched him jogging back or just spent in his own world not tracking runners was laughable.

I wouldn't have him back for a charity game.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He either wasn't good enough or was going through the motions then, because the amount of games I watched him jogging back or just spent in his own world not tracking runners was laughable.

I wouldn't have him back for a charity game.

I'd like to know what he was exactly asked to do by the people who managed him at Villa, which by the way, have no current jobs, just showing how bad they really are. Guess it doesn't matter anymore as he's no longer here. I'm sure being in the mid table (with game in hand) in the Serie A and starting for the 4th ranked team in the world, he'd agree with you that he'd wouldn't want to play in a charity game for Villa either ;)

• Like 1

He  has always done well for South America to be fair, doesn't make him magically any less shite for us. To be fair though with what Jedinak jas served up so far we may as well have kept him. At least he saved as many goals as he gave away. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

You'd be deluding yourself (for whatever weird reason) to think he wouldn't be a very good asset to us in the Championship.

No delusion, just going on how shit he was for us. Our current midfield is shit but Sanchez isn't the answer IMO

I just couldn't see Sanchez being the dominant midfielder we need. I just think England isn't the arena for him

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That's what I said loool

No you said, Miles better than mile. That reads as Mile is better than a distance measurement but it doesn't really make sense. I was bored, its 4am. 

Carlos sanchez is another who has gone beyond doubt that in an Aston villa shirt, regardless of the opposition, he is shite.

Let's move on from these players who whilst without doubt have talent way above our current status, have absolutely zero interest in playing for us..... let alone playing well.

2 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

No you said, Miles better than mile. That reads as Mile is better than a distance measurement but it doesn't really make sense. I was bored, its 4am. 

Isn't his name mile not miles?!

Â