Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

28 minutes ago, Richard said:

Because I'm making an opinion Omar.  If we all waited to see what would happen this site wouldnt have as much activity

Nothing wrong with that. It's just that it's very hard to form a concrete opinion yet as there is still plenty of time for things to happen and in fact most transfers tend to happen in the last few weeks of the window.  Like I said, I have my reservations too.  I can't see us spending anywhere near the £30m net figure originally discussed.  However, I am long way away from saying we have no money.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Great greedy clown has made the move collapse.another lame player we are stuck with 

Would you take a pay cut to change jobs because your boss changed and the new one didn't rate you? Be honest, you wouldn't.

37 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Would you take a pay cut to change jobs because your boss changed and the new one didn't rate you? Be honest, you wouldn't.

Yes, definitely. If I was unhappy at work, I'd move jobs.

• Like 2

Just now, villan-scott said:

Who says Sanchez is unhappy? 

Dunno. Was just answering the question on the assumption that football players want to play football and that the wages they earn, whether in France's top league, or in England are more than sufficient. They only get one playing career, so should be trying to play as many games as they can. I wasn't trying to say he should move to France, but that changing clubs under the circus would be wise for him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Depends on what the pay cut was and how bad my working conditions were. i have actually left a job that I hated for a job i enjoy for less money before 

44 minutes ago, blandy said:

Yes, definitely. If I was unhappy at work, I'd move jobs.

But you've added another dynamic in there blandy, we've no idea if he is happy or not, likewise Dem.

You are making big assumptions about the guy and his outlook on being at Villa and in England. It is easy for us fans to look at it purely from a football perspective but our lives aren't so easily directed by work, I'm not so sure footballers are either.

I wouldn't up sticks and move to a diffiferent company in Glasgow for less money while under contract because my new boss didn't rate me.

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Depends on what the pay cut was and how bad my working conditions were. i have actually left a job that I hated for a job i enjoy for less money before 

But he clearly doesn't have bad working conditions and doesn't hate it or he would have asked to move.

He would be unwise to ask for a move. If he did he misses out on a bonus when it is clear that the club is open to offers for players and trying to make a fresh start .  Better to sit tight and try and get as much money as possible .

What is he on here if he couldn't agree terms with Marseille who I assumed were one of the big payers in the French league.

Let's remember he's only played for mug bottom half teams in europe....don't tell me he's on more here than the 30k a week Eriksen is on at Spurs...:ph34r:

Â