Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Despite the fact that I rate Westwood (and Cleverley to an extent), I can't help thinking our best midfield will end up being Sanchez, delph and an attacking midfielder.

That obviously depends on delph staying and us signing an attacking midfielder though!

• Like 1

---Cleverly-------Cole-----

-----------Sanchez---------

That's what I'd like to see. Put Bacuna, Grealish, or maybe even N'Zogbia for Cole if Cole is injured.

Those three though would work well. Cole would be able to focus on attack, Cleverly would do a little of both, and Sanchez would play right in front of the defense. 

I'd have Westwood over Cleverley purely because I don't think we should be signing Cleverley, so I'd rather us stick with our future players.

Cleverley doesn't offer enough (or any) improvement over Westwood to justify him playing ahead of him, imo.

• Like 1

Just needed a little time to get used to the pace. Think he will continue to get better too.

Sell Delph and Vlaar... dont sign Crapperley.. use the money to sign Lasse Vigen Christensen and an AM. 

Play Westwood Sanchez and the new AM and give Lasse time to get used to Premier League. In an ideal world.......

Shame Villa will do nothing. We will keep Delph and Vlaar and lose them for free and sign Cleverley for 8 million.

Edited by KSV

Perfectly suited to the bottom of a midfield diamond. Drops deep, makes himself available, moves the ball on well, breaks up opposition play. Badly needs someone decent in front of him in midfield - not Cleverly.

Just needed a little time to get used to the pace. Think he will continue to get better too.

Sell Delph and Vlaar... dont sign Crapperley.. use the money to sign Lasse Vigen Christensen and an AM. 

Play Westwood Sanchez and the new AM and give Lasse time to get used to Premier League. In an ideal world.......

Shame Villa will do nothing. We will keep Delph and Vlaar and lose them for free and sign Cleverley for 8 million.

Hear , hear .

------------------Guzan-----------------

--Hutton---Okore---Vlaar--Cissokho-

--------------------Clark------------------

------Bacuna-----------------Gabby----

------------------Sanchez-----------------

----------Benteke------Grealish-------- 

If sanchez can clean up the mess and create from the defence to midfield then play him in the midfield to strikers link for the Palace game!

Edited by Kingman

------------------Guzan-----------------

--Hutton---Okore---Vlaar--Cissokho-

--------------------Clark------------------

------Bacuna-----------------Gabby----

------------------Sanchez-----------------

----------Benteke------Grealish-------- 

If sanchez can clean up the mess and create from the defence to midfield then play him in the midfield to strikers link for the Palace game!

I really hope we never line up like that.

Would you like to share that information with me?

Sanchez at the top of a Diamond?  :blink:

Yeah strange is it not to have a player who can play football and pass it from time to time  :D

I would swap Bacuna for Delph and Clark for Westwood when all are eligible.

Edited by Kingman

Â