Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Did anyone see that bit in the first half when the ball was up in the air and about 3-4 players were going for it and he just does this nonchalant little flick to Cleverley ? Had zero impact on the game overall but was a real touch of class

Every silver lining has a cloud .

Don't worry lads. Once our star man Westwood is back Sanchez will be shoe horned in to a left sided midfielder because Westwood is clearly the anchor and vital to keep us ticking along. Once that happens we can all claim Sanchez isn't trying very hard and use him as a scapegoat while we praise Westwoods anonymity in games as being a sign that he is in fact the second coming of Paul Scholes.

Because you see, believe it or not perhaps some of our players are actually better than Lambert is allowing them to show, but why let playing players in their rightful positions spoil your long for young ashley, gabby, Charlie and so on

• Like 1

Don't worry lads. Once our star man Westwood is back Sanchez will be shoe horned in to a left sided midfielder because Westwood is clearly the anchor and vital to keep us ticking along. Once that happens we can all claim Sanchez isn't trying very hard and use him as a scapegoat while we praise Westwoods anonymity in games as being a sign that he is in fact the second coming of Paul Scholes.

Because you see, believe it or not perhaps some of our players are actually better than Lambert is allowing them to show, but why let playing players in their rightful positions spoil your long for young ashley, gabby, Charlie and so on

What an absolute load of shite.
  • Like 1

What an absolute load of shite.

My thoughts exactly

Now we know why they call him "The Rock".

Was class today. Complete midfield performance.

Best bit for me was tracking Giaccherini dispossessing him when he was about to shoot and starting an attack

Thats why i like DM's so much.....essential.

For his performance he deserved more from the result

You watch. I already called Okore getting dropped as soon as Lambert could do it without making it blindingly obvious Okore isn't one of the chosen lambo. Same with Sanchez, he won't get dropped but Westwood is the darling and will start every game even if it is to the detriment of someone who is becoming very important to our team. He won't drop Sanchez so there won't be uproar but you watch, he won't play in the same role, won't be as effective and we'll all say Sanchez isn't giving 100 percent

Wait and see

I love that myth about Westwood Stefan, that he's some kind of amazing passer. He can pass a ball to the standard any remotely professional footballer should be able to but sideways and backward passes do not merit being called the next Paul Scholes. He can not play a long ball, through ball or anything. Is not a good tackler and is not strong enough to hold a player off.he also can't head a ball. You would have to be some passer for it to overcome all of those other failures, and unfortunately he isn't

I love that myth about Westwood Stefan, that he's some kind of amazing passer. He can pass a ball to the standard any remotely professional footballer should be able to but sideways and backward passes do not merit being called the next Paul Scholes. He can not play a long ball, through ball or anything. Is not a good tackler and is not strong enough to hold a player off.he also can't head a ball. You would have to be some passer for it to overcome all of those other failures, and unfortunately he isn't

1) Been proved wrong time and time again

2) Who did that?

3) Absolute nonsense

You clearly don't watch us if you think he can't play a long ball or a through ball.

• Like 1

Tell me why Westwood is so good? He is anonymous in every game. People are talking about Sanchez. I don't think I've ever seen a game where people have come away saying wow that Westwood is good

You're changing your point.

First you were writing criticisms (that are totally wrong) now you're deflecting and putting everything on other people. 

Really glad to have you back daz.

Â