Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

He's settling quicker and better than some of our home grown players. Looking a proper player now. I would though like to see how he plays in a midfield four, in an attempt to reduce the numbers in the middle for certain games in order to give more width to the formation. We are far too congested in the middle at times and not exploiting the wider areas.

• Like 1

Now that is interesting.... All of a sudden Sanchez is less affective. Have his footballing skills deserted him in a week. No? What could have changed to warrant such a turn in form? Anyone care to read my previous posts here?

Now that is interesting.... All of a sudden Sanchez is less affective. Have his footballing skills deserted him in a week. No? What could have changed to warrant such a turn in form? Anyone care to read my previous posts here?

I'd have to agree.

Said in the match thread he wasn't as effective and spent far too much time on the left hand side of the diamond.

Why change the way our best player has been playing?

• Like 1

I thought he looked very unsure, and nearly had a few calamities on the edge of the box. That being said, everyone bar Clark and Guzan was shite so I'm not going to blame him. Like everyone else, he's lost in this useless new system. 

He hasn't been dispossessed cheaply for some time now but today he reverted to the standard when he first debuted and was beaten by Albrighton all game. Then again Albrighton alone was keeping half our entire team in his pocket today. Embarrassing.

I told you people would start blaming him. He looked world class in a proper holding role but because Lambert loves Westwood so much Sanchez has been moved to the left and is now uncomfortable. Blame the player all you want but you don't loose class that easy, you struggle when the manager asks you to do things you can't do. Go back and read my earlier posts and tell me I was wrong please

• Like 1

I'm with Daz on this. He is a defensive-midfielder and shouldn't be played in any position but that. No surprise that his performance suffers as soon as he his shunted into an unfamiliar role just to accomodate 'Westy'.

• Like 2

Â