Aly Cissokho

samjp26

Made our left side a bit more solid at the start of last season which is what we needed.  Unfortunately that back four fell apart with injuries.  Tim never seem to trust him or give him a chance.

Hope he does well at Porto as I don't think he let us down.

• Like 2

ahh they've changed it now to one with the back of his shirt with his name clearly visible now so they cant make the same mistake twice. lol. It was there I saw it. Got my hopes up charlie was off to portugal for a minute :)

Glad he's found a club, obvious he wasn't going to feature here this season and with 3 years on his contract, difficult to sell this summer.

Not a bad player but not quite cut out for pace of the league or the style Sherwood wants to play with fullbacks providing the width going forward.

Good luck for the season at Porto Aly!

This gives us a space in the squad and it is a decent move for the player who for me did not let us down during his time with us.      

Just a bit too defensive I think. My son was adamant that he would not provide a single assist last season. I disagreed and he was sadly right. Ah....the wisdom of youth :)  

Â