Kieran Richardson

Nabby

he should go down the Gil path... bad performance vs stoke and has not played since. This guy was 10 times worse. Should not play again this season or at all.

He got MOTM in our first game (source

Comments on here were very favourable after his first couple of games

Played CM worked hard, was composed on the ball and the system worked and he worked in the system.

I thought we had made a decent cheap acquisition.

He has been putred since.

It was an all-time ricket last night. One to put in the files next to 'Assaidi vs Burn' and 'Lennon vs Edman'.

I don't blame Sherwood for picking him. We had no other fit player who can play at left back, bar Lowton who is epically slow. What's more, Richardson actually played reasonably in the match when he got injured (Stoke?) which was all Sherwood had seen of him competitively I suppose. Anyway, pray Aly is back for the weekend and Richardson is taken firmly out of the firing line. 

First game back after an injury, probably not match fit, got done 2/3 times which led to dangerous qpr attacks.

granted, it wasn't a good game, but you have to give him those mistakes in order for him to become match fit, to become better and then he'll be alright.

Some of you are harsh.

• Like 2

First game back after an injury, probably not match fit, got done 2/3 times which led to dangerous qpr attacks.

granted, it wasn't a good game, but you have to give him those mistakes in order for him to become match fit, to become better and then he'll be alright.

Some of you are harsh.

He was responsible for two of their goals and therefore cost us the game. He has been shit for most of the season even when match fit. Got sent off against WBA costing us the game. Passed the ball straight to an Arsenal player and then made no attempt to get it back. This lead to them scoring. He got done far more than 2/3 times and for player with his experience to make Matty Phillips look like Gareth Bale is discraceful. Shouldn't have signed him in the first place, he has cost us at least 5 points this season. 5 points that could be crucial in deciding our fate.
  • Like 1

I remember him playing for the likes of United,Albion and Fulham and was never impressed .Was probably signed on the strength of the goal he scored against us last season at Villa Park.He might be ok in mid field but no way should he be playing at left back.

To be honest I put the blame as much with Sherwood as Richardson on this one.

He should have pulled him earlier, I actually thought Lowton was coming on for him and was glad, obviously Bacuna couldnt carry on which was the reason for that. I guess after subbing one FB we wanted to keep his subs for more attacking areas.

Was definitely a fitness issue because he was visibly gone, however I think even if you are shot physically as an experienced professional you dont let someone just go through you over and over like that. Do something, whatever it takes to at least disrupt his control of the ball.

It was rank to watch but as I say Sherwood should have acted sooner.

I think even the defensive Titan that is Matt Lowton would have been able to put in a better challenge than Richardson managed in the move which lead to their third goal. 

I am not sure I would describe Matt Phillips as a rampant winger either, there was no great skill involved. He was just barging through what was at that point in time an empty shopping bag of a footballer.

I think even the defensive Titan that is Matt Lowton would have been able to put in a better challenge than Richardson managed in the move which lead to their third goal. 

I am not sure I would describe Matt Phillips as a rampant winger either, there was no great skill involved. He was just barging through what was at that point in time an empty shopping bag of a footballer.

better off starting Okore and moving Clark to left back.

Richardson was 50% guilty for third goal. Did anybody see a total idiotic movement of Sanchez trying to do a tackle from wrong side? Footballer with brain would cover Richardson from inside behind him and not to run and try to double him from outside. Sanchez guilty for 50% too. This is a basic principle of tackling and DM have to know it!

Lowton played pretty well as LB as far as I remember well, why Tim switched to not 100% fit Richardson is beyond me. 

• Like 1

Some of you are harsh.

He was responsible for two of their goals and therefore cost us the game. He has been shit for most of the season even when match fit. Got sent off against WBA costing us the game. Passed the ball straight to an Arsenal player and then made no attempt to get it back. This lead to them scoring. He got done far more than 2/3 times and for player with his experience to make Matty Phillips look like Gareth Bale is discraceful. Shouldn't have signed him in the first place, he has cost us at least 5 points this season. 5 points that could be crucial in deciding our fate.

then again he was brilliant at Anfield and had an assist against Hull so he probably helped us get 6 points so he i + 1 ;)

• Like 1

We've been totally **** over by injuries - both Cissokho and Hutton would've been ahead of him in the pecking order.

It's no excuse ;)

I don't think it should be used as an excuse but there's a big difference between using a squad you've built over a couple of years to deal with them and using another mans squad you've inherited for a couple of months.

Injuries are no excuse. They happen to every team.

Apparently.

Every situation is different. I know what you are getting at, but in this case at least we still turned up and were very, very unlucky not to win the game in my opinion.

Last time Benteke was out we won 2-0, for example.

Having not a single fit full back is a reason rather than an excuse.

• Like 1

Â