Group D: URU CRC ENG ITA

limpid

RAWK saying it's unfair on them :lol:

Even some of them going on about suing fifa, saying it wasn't whilst he was playing for Liverpool and that it's not right since they have to pay his wages still 

They should have put a "no bite" clause in the contract extension he signed last August. 8)

RAWK will be at its all time peak today. I can't wait to get home and read it.

To be fair the most recent pages on there are mostly saying he's a disgrace to the club and they should get rid.  One or two giving it the "you'll never walk alone" treatment but generally people are pissed off with him.

So his ban wont affect transfers. Wonder if Liverpool will get rid.

wont get same value for him though. If it cuts 10-15 million of his fee then clubs will bite their hands off regardless of him being a loose cannon

LOL, RAWK smell a conspiracy...

"Liverpool sell Luis Suarez for 51,000,000 to Barcelona

Fifa release statement saying Suarez ban only applies to International matches, Suarez can start the first game of the La Liga season.

This could happen after all this is Fifa were talking about."

in fairness I would laugh if that actually did happen regardless of him being footballs biggest asshole. cant believe somebody actually replaced Joey Barton

RAWK will be at its all time peak today. I can't wait to get home and read it.

To be fair the most recent pages on there are mostly saying he's a disgrace to the club and they should get rid.  One or two giving it the "you'll never walk alone" treatment but generally people are pissed off with him.

Even with good, realistic posts it's still funny seeing them make complete arses out of themselves after all the support they've given him.

Interested to know people's opinions regarding if Suarez was a villa player, would we still want him at the club after this?

I said before I would have wanted him gone as soon as he was found guilty of racism.

• Like 1

They stuck by him before twice so think they will this time. He's too important too them...

Standard chartered, warrior, even Adidas are kicking off now though, it'll come down to money

That why I can't see him signing for barca or Madrid, signing bale or Neymar is effectively subsidised by the fact they can stick his face on everything, if suarez's marketability plummets then they won't be able to recoup the fees, which will mean no sale

I thought just the 8 game ban for Uruguay was very lenient. I would've put at least 15 as that would've disrupted Uruguay trying to qualify for the next world cup big time given half their squad will probably be retiring.

Does his ban count for friendlies and the copa America as I imagine Uruguay won't take that seriously?

Can he still have a kick about in the park?

I hope so, I hope some kids are in the park choosing teams and the crap kid picks Suarez who is casually walking past.

Like the scene from "Homer at the bat" where Ralph and Bart choose teams and Ralph ends up getting some kind of MLB All-Star team.

Edited by villaajax
  • Like 3