Group D: URU CRC ENG ITA

limpid

RAWK saying it's unfair on them :lol:

Even some of them going on about suing fifa, saying it wasn't whilst he was playing for Liverpool and that it's not right since they have to pay his wages still 

Edited by Bradd92

If he appeals, will it mean he can play against columbia?

If they fail an appeal would he miss more Liverpool games?  :P

No and no.  The only part of the decision that can be suspended prior to an appeal is the CHF100k fine.  Whether he or the Uruguayan FA appeals, he'll be out the Colombia game.  So I expect any domestic ban will end on the 26th of Oct (unless it is overturned).

I think it may be a little harsh that he cant train with his team, who ever they may be in the short term, but maybe this will be a deterrent that he needs to change his behaviour.

RAWK saying it's unfair on them :lol:

Even some of them going on about suing fifa, saying it wasn't whilst he was playing for Liverpool and that it's not right since they have to pay his wages still 

This is what happens when you stupidly support a player that has done all the things he's done. They should have got rid of him as soon as he was found guilty of racism. They absolutely should have sold him after he bit an opponent for the 2nd time. I bet you they will support him this time too, and moan that it's unfair on them to ban him.

The warning signs have been there ever since they signed him, I have no sympathy whatsoever for Liverpool. This is not going to be the last time he does something controversial, he might keep his teeth on hold next time but he will probably gauge someone's eye again or spit at someone. The bans are only going to get bigger.

As I said before, if he was our player, no matter how good he is I would have wanted him out of the club a LONG time ago.

• Like 1

On a side note, repeat offences should result in exponentially bigger punishments, this ruling falls a tiny bit short in my opinion. 

Agree, should have been 2 year ban international & 6 month total ban.

While amusing to see the reactions of Liverpool fans, it complete bullshit that his club should suffer for something he's done on the pitch while on international duty. 

Still, LOLZZZZ :)

Not at all, Suarez would have got out of jail if he was missing just international games. The club have continued to back this man so deserve (IMO) everything they get.

Is he allowed to play FIFA?

I can just imagine him going into stores and being turned away.

A poster on the wall behind the counter with his picture saying "Do not serve this man" :P

• Like 2

Braindead Liverpool Fan on Rawk

"What does that mean - for July, August, September and October for Liverpool? That's not 9 games then - that's like 20+"

No mate Liverpool are not an international side you may be deluded enough to think they are but  the 9 games only apply to International matches get a grip son

Edited by AshVilla

LOL, RAWK smell a conspiracy...

"Liverpool sell Luis Suarez for 51,000,000 to Barcelona

Fifa release statement saying Suarez ban only applies to International matches, Suarez can start the first game of the La Liga season.

This could happen after all this is Fifa were talking about."