Group D: URU CRC ENG ITA

limpid

Interested to know people's opinions regarding if Suarez was a villa player, would we still want him at the club after this?

Yes I would because he's a wonderful footballer. Thats all that matters to me... 

Speaking as an Ajax fan as well, I guess I have experience on this subject. Don't agree with he biting but when it comes to football, he's definitely one you want on your team.

Interested to know people's opinions regarding if Suarez was a villa player, would we still want him at the club after this?

being thought badly of because your player is a word removed >>>>>>> being thought badly of because you're shit

Let them boycott it. Gives Colombia free pass to the quarter final. To be honest the sooner Uruguay are out, the better. How can they not see that Suarez is in the wrong. It reminds me of the parent who defends their son no matter what, even when he has robbed an old lady. Disgraceful.

• Like 2

He is possibly the most controversial character to ever play the game. I can't think of a player who has a crime sheet like his. Not even Cantona or Bowyer.

Joey Barton? I'd say stubbing a cigar out in a kid's eye is worse than biting.

I think it's natural that once England go out a lot of casual fans lose interest.

Same with anything really. Once Murray goes out of Wimbledon then the interest usually drops off too.