Roy Keane

TrentVilla

This is now more of a management TEAM than anything else now it seems. I wonder if Paul will be fearing being overshadowed?!

He might not care, if it helps us push for Top 10, or just away from the relegation battle.

It was too early to say this....but I will.

It was hard to not think that keane had an influence on that performance yesterday.....it was very keane like.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

If he brought in the much needed confidence and attitude what we had yesterday, I'm very glad we got him. He has his faults like all managers and coaches, and I think he'll work better as assitant manager/coach than manager.

This is now more of a management TEAM than anything else now it seems. I wonder if Paul will be fearing being overshadowed?!

And the basis for this claim is?

Lambert is the manager, Keane was his choice as number two and that is exactly what he is. There is no blurred boundaries or over shadowing, Lambert isn't exactly a soft touch.

• Like 4

I swear this guy could be worth a few points just by scaring the shit out of the officials.

I genuinely think this is a possibility. He seems even more intimdating as a Number 2.

"Lambert: You think I'm bad? Let me introduce my Number 2..."

• Like 1

Just listened to an interview and he says they'd met a few times in different circumstances but started talking after Lambert bought Lisbie in on loan from Keano, then promptly left colchester to go to Norwich and the rest is known by all.

Just found it interesting really how they'd come to know each other. Keano saying "we didn't go to school together you know" then gives a glare.

Â