New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

1860 Munich is quite simple but classy. I can see a case for just a lion and 1874 perhaps?

DA9AD4B7-E221-429A-82A0-5E1198EF6A2A.webp.2694c7f34d6cb3ce79db9c8ba3008087.webp

Bit disingenuous on their part though, they didn't play football until 1899. 🤪

• Haha 1

personally I'd ditch the lion , A)  because it looks a bit shit and B.)  cause it represents Scotland's national crest  and we are a club based in England and C) without the lion you can kinda modernize the badge and the design 

if the lion stays then maybe consider more of the Spurs and the French national team approach  and just have the lion without any circles or shields surrounding it with a star above the head and Aston Villa underneath it  ( obviously Spurs don't' have the star and never will )

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

personally I'd ditch the lion , A)  because it looks a bit shit and B.)  cause it represents Scotland's national crest  and we are a club based in England and C) without the lion you can kinda modernize the badge and the design 

if the lion stays then maybe consider more of the Spurs and the French national team approach  and just have the lion without any circles or shields surrounding it with a star above the head and Aston Villa underneath it  ( obviously Spurs don't' have the star and never will )

Today's winner. 👏

19 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Or you could change B to Lions are native to Africa and we are a club based in England. Never really understood why the lion is used so often in crests/coat of arms in Europe. I assume that it is something that all the colonial powers have sort of seconded as a symbol of power.

47 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

A more modern stylised logo I know might not be too popular...

avfbnew3.jpg

Not a fan of it at all but can really see them going in this type of direction

• Like 1