New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

46 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Knocked this up a while back.

spacer.png

Seriously, good luck to whoever gets to design the final thing, it's so easy to get wrong and also impossible to please everyone. 

Love

Whatever it will be, the club are getting a lot right and are very transparent with the fanbase, so I cant have anything but confidence they’ll get this spot on too. It is also something that will transcend into the owners feeling this is really their time now, they probably do already, but you know what I mean.

Lots of things need adjusting with a change of crest/badge- the mosaic, the seats in the dugout, the signs all around the stadium and Bodymoor. Hopefully the rebrand has us looking even more fresh throughout the club and it finally leads into an era or success and prosperity!

11 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I really like that bottom one and could be easily adapted to Villa. 
Im not fussed by round badges. 

The Villa twitter feed is being flooded by people saying "CIRCLE BADGE", so I imagine that's what we're going to get. I'm happy as long as they get the colour design right and don't make it look too bland.

Edited by His Name Is Death

33 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Given how badly say Juve and Fiorentina changed their logos I have full faith in the board to get it right     

The Fiorentina one is particularly infuriating as they did the Barca-back-door-get-everyone-used-to-a-sponsor-trick by having one of their really nice retro badges as a "special one-off" for the season just gone, then pull the rug out with announcing they weren't going back to the regular badge and introducing the new "optimised" monstrosity.

12 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I don’t the right word for it but looks too fake like a computer generated badge for a fake club on a cheap computer game.  I think it’s the font, prefer

2AF2F3F0-A61F-4A1A-84DF-1555DD94C015.jpeg