$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Think he posts on TBAR. Hard to tell who the real ones are...

I'm not sure if that's the real one.

Where does Mancini live?

Can't see Lerner recruiting a new manager.

Neither can I, but Mancini's name has been mentioned in conjunction with new owners.

Edited by Mantis

Read on twitter his plane left for Milan. Anyone know if that's true?

Holiday or business?

Confirmed by The Trees apparently.

Read on twitter his plane left for Milan. Anyone know if that's true?

Holiday or business?

Confirmed by The Trees apparently.

Confirmed by him where? Because is the one on Twitter the one that posts on here?

I only followed the one on Twitter recently, but looking at his pictures I would say he's the one that posts on here.

Confirmed by him where? Because is the one on Twitter the one that posts on here?

I only followed the one on Twitter recently, but looking at his pictures I would say he's the one that posts on here.

Is that because the profile picture is the same on his Twitter and VT? Anyone could take the profile picture and make a fake account.

Not saying the one on Twitter is bogus, but you can never tell whos the real deal anymore.

I found yesterdays announcement regarding Faulkner strange as there was an acknowledgement that Faulkner declined another role within the club and therefore left.

then, randy visits lambert at bmh before today jetting off to Milan.

was he clearing the way for another ceo, such as cortese to provide a handover for new owners?

iirc, Doug hired Mon just prior to lerner taking the reigns.

is this a similar pattern?

(more wishful thinking than anything else)

• Like 1

I don't think we could get Cortese in, unless he was part of an incoming owner's plans. I remember when he left Southampton there was talk that he might end up at AC Milan.

Didn't that Turkish guy who was linked with a takeover have links to Italy?

Didn't that Turkish guy who was linked with a takeover have links to Italy?

If by that you mean "Does Witton Kebabs also sell pizza?" I believe the answer is yes, yes they do.

• Like 2

Clearly the Chinese, fronted by Cortese, got wind the club might be up for sale soon and approached Lerner. Lerner, following a thorough 'tattoo' check was unimpressed and wanted to sell to someone he knew and could trust back in the US of A. All his friends shunned and ignored him so he picked up the phone.

"Hi Corto! It's Randy! That unpleasantness back in June? Yeah with the tattoo incident.. Sorry about that. Let's talk sale!"

Well that's probably what happened anyway.

Edited by Sam3773
  • Like 1

I remember the theory about Chinese interest arising when the club started heavily marketing there with the Chinese New Year thing and then making a Chinese-language website and Twitter feed.

I thought it sounded plausable at the time.

• Like 2

But then why is Lerner the one flying over?

He wants rid, thats why.

But surely new owners will get the CEO they want. Can't see them asking Lerner to do the chatting for them. Makes no sense