$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

It's just good banter and fun. Dont think people should get too worked up about it.

Exactly. We know it's a bit of fun. We know that we know nothing for certain until it's on the OS. Yet people feel the need to pop in every handful of pages to state how embarrassing it is, how desperate we are and how we should just wait for real news. 'Holier than thou' rubbish. I wish their high horses would ride them off to the OS and keep them there until the takeover is announced. At least that'd spare us of their helpful advice for a while :D;) Edited by Rob182
  • Like 1

The silly thing about all this speculation furore, we are actually 'For Sale'. Hence, we should expect any prospective new owners to at least take more than a glance at VP and BMH for themselves. Who knows if Rich or Ellison or whoever is interested......but its going to be someone,

Im scottish let me explain... He said 'noo people'. Noo is scottish slang for 'now'.

So he is saying 'now people'.

The people he saw, i think means players that he wasnt able to get due to financial restrictions. He thought it wasnt wise to discuss this So he changed the subject.

I HATE YOU.   I think you're right, but  I HATE YOU for dimming a tiny sparkle of hope.

Until this is resolved the ITK's will feel they can rule the roost.

Are there any ITK's in this thread, because I haven't seen any? To be honest the common ITK's, and those who profess to be ITK, have been so quiet that it makes you think that things may be further advanced than it seems.

There are one or two posters on VT who possess high post counts, yet seem affronted and maybe even threatened by anyone who may have information that they don't, which is probably why TBAR has risen so swiftly, as the 'better fan/forum member than you' culture doesn't appear to exist over there. Not yet, anyway.

Always reminds me of one of the memorable VT postings, by a none ITK who later changed his colours and declared himself one, posted in the thread before Houllier was manager.

No one knows **** all. Not mysteryman, not gaztonvilla, not villa_insider not the thetrees. No body knows anything about anything do to woth the manager, possible players etc. Its just pure guess work. Only people who know who the next manager will be is randy, faulkener or krulak and none of those people are stupid or unproffesional enough to disclose a business' affairs to any tom dick or harry. Drives me mental how people hang on the every word of these so called ITK's when they know no more than me or any other villa fan.

All part of the New Villa, get used to it

have to agree.

Keep praising us dont give us any difficult questions to answer and we'll throw you the odd crumb like good little boys and girls

Ask us tough questions and just believe everything in the garden is not rosey and we'll take our bat and ball home

• Like 1

I think there are ITKs, TT. As of yet, none of them are proven ITKs (about the sale), but it'll be that way until a buyer or the sale is announced. But I do think that there are people who seem like actual ITKs, as opposed to people on a wind up/ people who have heard something which sounds like rubbish.

Until this is resolved the ITK's will feel they can rule the roost.

Are there any ITK's in this thread, because I haven't seen any? To be honest the common ITK's, and those who profess to be ITK, have been so quiet that it makes you think that things may be further advanced than it seems.

There are one or two posters on VT who possess high post counts, yet seem affronted and maybe even threatened by anyone who may have information that they don't, which is probably why TBAR has risen so swiftly, as the 'better fan/forum member than you' culture doesn't appear to exist over there. Not yet, anyway.

Always reminds me of one of the memorable VT postings, by a none ITK who later changed his colours and declared himself one, posted in the thread before Houllier was manager.

No one knows **** all. Not mysteryman, not gaztonvilla, not villa_insider not the thetrees. No body knows anything about anything do to woth the manager, possible players etc. Its just pure guess work. Only people who know who the next manager will be is randy, faulkener or krulak and none of those people are stupid or unproffesional enough to disclose a business' affairs to any tom dick or harry. Drives me mental how people hang on the every word of these so called ITK's when they know no more than me or any other villa fan.

All part of the New Villa, get used to it

have to agree.

Keep praising us dont give us any difficult questions to answer and we'll throw you the odd crumb like good little boys and girls

Ask us tough questions and just believe everything in the garden is not rosey and we'll take our bat and ball home

Could this person be called Dick?

Edited by Cracker1234

People can know a bit of info in all sorts of ways, usually by being mates with or related to a player. 

It doesn't mean they then know everything that happens with the club. I recon the players would not have a clue about takeover talks and it would be much harder to get any genuine info about that. 

there is a difference between being ITK and passing information you have heard. Just because you come across someone you feel may know who pases an opinion does not make it gospel. I have said before anybody who is truly ITK on this will be tied up in red tape and confidentiality clauses and would never pass on the info without fear of recrimination. We are on a forum to discuss Villa and offer opinions or hold discussions. I never believe ITK until it is official but enjoy reading and taking part in the banter.

• Like 1

Probably nothing but Moyes was around 5 or 6/1 the other day :   http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/aston-villa/next-permanent-manager

I think that is because newcastle were favourites for Moyes - but they have ruled out sacking pardew - 

If it is Robert Rich - Aston Villa looks an enormous step up from his other sports clubs ?

Edited by smetrov

Probably nothing but Moyes was around 5 or 6/1 the other day :   http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/aston-villa/next-permanent-manager

I think that is because newcastle were favourites for Moyes - but they have ruled out sacking pardew - 

If it is Robert Rich - Aston Villa looks an enormous step up from his other sports clubs ?

To be fair though he would probably have to shell out 5 times as much for an NFL/NBA/MLB team.

Probably nothing but Moyes was around 5 or 6/1 the other day : http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/aston-villa/next-permanent-manager

Wouldn't really want someone who inherited Daddies fortune been there and done that.

Probably nothing but Moyes was around 5 or 6/1 the other day : http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/aston-villa/next-permanent-manager

Wouldn't really want someone who inherited Daddies fortune been there and done that.

Probably rules out a fair few billionaires, they're not all self made