$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I just think it's funny how if someone comes up with a username and tells us what they have heard, aslong as it's positive people get behind it and try to think about the liklihood.

Then when someone well connected in the game (whether you like him or not, he works for the biggest sport station in the country and is an ex pro) says something negative we all say he doesn't know shit!

You really think people like that attention seeker 'Admin' have more contacts than Collymore? No chance!

It's not even just Collymore people who he works with will be well connected too.

I'm not dismissing Collymore because he's being negative, I'm dismissing Collymore because in the years he's been at TalkSport, I've never once heard him break an exclusive. He says whatever he thinks will get people to call up, it's how he justifies his paycheck.

If it were someone who had any credibility in the game rather than someone who runs his mouth about any shit that trends on Twitter, I might pay attention. Collymore knows shit.

Stan regularly announces the correct England line up before it is officially announced. He has credible contacts as do many at Talksport. IIRC they announced early that McLeish was set to be the new Villa Manager but most Villa fans out of incredulity &/or despair totally ignored them.

Does this enlighten anyone in any way or is it still the status quo of people putting 2 & 2 together to make 5?

You decide.

Exactly, out of everyone who has spoken he is the most likely to know. Even when you think about how close he is to Sam Matterface, who has worked for Sky and has contacts all over the game. He would surely have heard something if it were happening.

I am in no doubt now that Randy will say 'selling, no buyer found'. 

Additionally the whole culture around this Admin guy is getting my back up, people thank him for writing comments ffs, he's probably a normal guy like me and you working for royal mail. He's acting as if he's a cult leader. What respectable genuine person who would have contact at a premier league football team would go and put a picture of GOD as there profile picture anyway.

I'm very sorry for ranting btw, but this shit is so annoying. I want it to happen as much as the next guy.

I just think it's funny how if someone comes up with a username and tells us what they have heard, aslong as it's positive people get behind it and try to think about the liklihood.

Then when someone well connected in the game (whether you like him or not, he works for the biggest sport station in the country and is an ex pro) says something negative we all say he doesn't know shit!

You really think people like that attention seeker 'Admin' have more contacts than Collymore? No chance!

It's not even just Collymore people who he works with will be well connected too.

I'm not dismissing Collymore because he's being negative, I'm dismissing Collymore because in the years he's been at TalkSport, I've never once heard him break an exclusive. He says whatever he thinks will get people to call up, it's how he justifies his paycheck.

If it were someone who had any credibility in the game rather than someone who runs his mouth about any shit that trends on Twitter, I might pay attention. Collymore knows shit.

Stan regularly announces the correct England line up before it is officially announced. He has credible contacts as do many at Talksport. IIRC they announced early that McLeish was set to be the new Villa Manager but most Villa fans out of incredulity &/or despair totally ignored them.

Does this enlighten anyone in any way or is it still the status quo of people putting 2 & 2 together to make 5?

You decide.

Talksport spent a good month throwing names about for the villa job before they got mcleish, throw enough shit and eventually some will stick, annoys the **** out of me that they claimed to be ITK over it, Durham spent a good week talking up Martinez, hence why Dave "broke my leg in a cup final" whelan got the chance to spout his nonsense on there

Like I said all they want to do is be able to shout from the rooftops "we're **** brilliant, we knew all along, come listen to us and our adverts" when in reality like others have said they've already come up with 4 different answers

Collymore knows nothing. He's changed his mind in what he "understands" 3 times in the last week and a half.

1st he was told Ellison was at Villa park against Hull(clearly bullshit)

2nd he said Lerner was staying.

Now he said Lerner wants to sell but isn't sold yet.

He knows **** all that's happening.

• Like 1

I've just got a feeling we've built ourselves up for this big exciting takeover, and come monday were gonna come crashing down to earth with an almighty bang. Lerner says he's committed as ever to the club and 100% behind lambert and we're still focused on the rebuilding job.

God I've just depressed myself,apologies in advance

• Like 1

I don't believe anyone more than the other.

But the fact Collymore has changed his story about 3 or 4 times this week SURELY indicates that he doesn't actually know what he's talking about?

When something breaks on Twitter, Collymore reports it.

It happened with Red Bull

It happened with Ellison at VP

It happened with "No takeover is happening"

Now he's saying "Randy will announce he will sell"

C'mon, the guy is full of shit.

Spot on, Collymore has done this time and again with different stories. The bloke just uses TalkSport to read out what the latest shiny rumour is on Twitter. Blokes full of shit.

Edited by 7392craig

Sorry if this has been covered already, but how much could we spend in the summer before breaching FFP rules?

We can spend how much that we want. They can't stop a businessman putting money into his business. Its all about who is gonna be the first club to take them to court. Think Man City will do it and I hope they do.

• Like 1