$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Come on guys, we are coming across as bitter and petty. We are all Villa fans at the end of the day.

Not really. The problem isn't the TBAR forum. It's the amount of 'ITK's that have appeared on there, with conflicting stories, some of which have been very far-fetched.

I'm sure there are lots of lovely, clever, well-dressed Villa fans on that forum that contribute to great discussions. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of planks on there too.

But that Admin guy has got things right in the past, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt rather than being ridiculed and dismissed. VT is still the number one Villa forum, we should not feel threatened by another. :)

• Like 1

Surely though we lose nothing if he comes out now, as opposed to Monday, I mean fair enough if we needed something versus Spurs to stay up but it's a pointless game (probably in every sense of the word for Villa). Then you have to factor in, the time difference, we'll be lucky if we get anything by 5pm Monday.

Sounds silly, but it might just be a good old fashioned respect thing. Let the players, the manager and the opposition go and do their thing on Sunday, and then when the game is over, you talk about what's happening next

Not silly - so long as something is happening. - If he is waiting until Monday to say business as usual - then he will anger many.

And he'll announce a new 10 year contract has been awarded to Lambert and proceed to reveal a tattoo of him on his arse.

Meltdown

He will not say business as usual. Something is gonna change. I now get more a feeling that he is gonna sell a stake in the club to new investors instead of a complete takeover. Leaving Lambert as manager that will disappoint many.

ITK stuff about a deal regarding the sale of a english club in Birmingham that have been negotiated and worked out by an american law firm on Manhattan New York.

Pinch of salt anyone?

He will not say business as usual. Something is gonna change. I now get more a feeling that he is gonna sell a stake in the club to new investors instead of a complete takeover. Leaving Lambert as manager that will disappoint many.

ITK stuff about a deal regarding the sale of a english club in Birmingham that have been negotiated and worked out by an american law firm on Manhattan New York.

Pinch of salt anyone?

I think he might sell like 50% and step down as chairman and/or hire DOF and new manager.

Come on guys, we are coming across as bitter and petty. We are all Villa fans at the end of the day.

Not really. The problem isn't the TBAR forum. It's the amount of 'ITK's that have appeared on there, with conflicting stories, some of which have been very far-fetched.

I'm sure there are lots of lovely, clever, well-dressed Villa fans on that forum that contribute to great discussions. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of planks on there too.

But that Admin guy has got things right in the past, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt rather than being ridiculed and dismissed. VT is still the number one Villa forum, we should not feel threatened by another. :)

I don't quite get why this gives the guy massive credibility. He got one thing right, which he also got wrong, and IIRC, the same info was posted on here about an hour beforehand. Then he revealed who the new owners were after a big song and dance, only to back track a few hours later. He has the same amount of credibility as any other self professed "ITK", close to zip.

Just because he said we're getting taken over doesn't mean he's ITK, I could have told you that about November time, it's fairly obvious with the way the clubs been run recently that Randy wants to sell up.

And I don't think people being dubious of someone claiming to be ITK is the same as "feeling threatened" by another forum.

• Like 1

1. To reveal too much before then would appear futile & counterproductive.#avfc

Please be patient Villa fans. You'll have a clearer picture on what the future holds moving forward at the end of season. #avfc

Assuming thats Faulkner - if theres a takeover ..why would he give a toss ?

to reveal before would appear futile and counterproductive ?

Seems like the season end is the hump we have to get over .......to my mind thats the death knell for Lambert. If theres no takeover they might seek to appease the fans - by recuiting an old player to the coaching or backroom staff - or announce the finaces now allow to operate on a higher level.......

I don't quite get why this gives the guy massive credibility. He got one thing right, which he also got wrong, and IIRC, the same info was posted on here about an hour beforehand. Then he revealed who the new owners were after a big song and dance, only to back track a few hours later. He has the same amount of credibility as any other self professed "ITK", close to zip.

Just because he said we're getting taken over doesn't mean he's ITK, I could have told you that about November time, it's fairly obvious with the way the clubs been run recently that Randy wants to sell up.

And I don't think people being dubious of someone claiming to be ITK is the same as "feeling threatened" by another forum.

I must have missed that information being posted on VT an hour before. Who posted it? What did Admin get right and wrong in regards to Culverhouse and Karsa?  :unsure: Matt Law also created a piece about a takeover a week or so after it was posted on TBAR.

It smacks of bitterness to lay into another Villa forum, it is not necessary. 

Gentleman, Trent hinted about the Culverhouse and Karsa thing before Admin on TBAR. <br />

<br />

There's no bitterness between here and TBAR, we're all Villa fans after all. The micky taking is mainly directed at the posters on TBAR, who probably have 1 post to their name, claiming that they have the inside scoop. It screams 'look at my post, my dad is Randy Lerner's butler, honest, I have info, believe it, believe me, please pay me attention!', much like the many wannabes on Twitter who also get sniggered at.