$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

For anybody who thinks incognito is someone at the club or PF, would they seriously post this:

PAUL LAMBERT WILL BE INTERVIEWED FOR VILLA POST THIS WEEK. #AVFC

or

INCOGNITO AVFC ‏@INCOGNITOAVFC  31 May 2012

Wow. Wait a minute. Just got a call. Norwich were not as forthcoming as first thought. Lambert is now taking control. May well resign. #avfc

or

''You granted me permission & now you have withdrawn from our agreement.You cannot surrender ur word. Let us talk or I walk.' #avfc.

Also he goes from suggesting he is outside the club and saying things such as :

Communication coming from Villa is that they will hold off on announcement until tomorrow out of respect to Norwich FC. #AVFC

to then making it sound as if he is PART OF THE CLUB by saying things like this and using the word 'we'.

INCOGNITO AVFC ‏@INCOGNITOAVFC  28 Jun 2012

We are very happy with progress. Plenty of work taking place. Stay patient. Nothing to worry about. #avfc

Complete bullshit lads there is no way this guy is part of the club, it BAFFLES me as to why people would get any pleasure from making stories up so that people will think they are 'ITK' when you never even know who is behind the account anyway!

Fed up

Whomever was tweeting as Incognito at the beginning is not the same individual managing the account now IMO.

I think the account is a genuine AVFC account drip feeding selected info on behalf of the club.  The writing style has definitely changed since 2012, but the info has always been sparing, and solid.

But alot of that proved correct.

...and last summer he said to expect a lot business over the next 7 days - and we signed about 3 players.

I rate that account as an ITK - Problem with the latest tweets ...they don't tell us much...

Is saying we're going to have a busy last 7 days of a transfer window really ITK thought?

I'm making a claim now that the last 10 days of August will be busy for us this year, does that make me ITK?

Is saying we're going to have a busy last 7 days of a transfer window really ITK thought?

I'm making a claim now that the last 10 days of August will be busy for us this year, does that make me ITK?

i dont think he said it at the end, rather around the start when we went a bit signing happy out of nowhere

• Like 2

Even if Randy does say as Collymore says he will, I'd still hold out big hope that we'd be under new ownership come next season because I don't think Lerner would compromise his standing  by putting himself out there as an half and half chairman who doesn't know if he's coming or going.

How can the man appointed Mcleish, hasn't attended a home since December 2012 - presided over 4 consecutive relegation seasons - possibly give one iota about compromising his standing. ?

The man who poaches a relegated Birmingham City manager, at a cost of £2m - is very capable of promising us a statement on his position - only for that statement  to be 'I am still the chairman of Aston Villa'

If Randy were to announce we were for sale it wouldn't do much for his standing amongst potential new players or even a new manager in that they wouldn't know if they were signing for a guy who was staying or going.

VT'ers, I have been back and forth between TBAR and VT (I also look at VV, H&V and newsnow links) and it is my observation that they have a player as a source, it is not ITK, just an observation, I have no loyalty to any forum, however TBAR do seem to have solid intel. There is a takeover in the offing, but there is no info on who it is buying us. 

I wonder if anyone's thought about him refloating us?

Jesus. That's a ludicrously good shout.

"Giving the club back to the fans" will be the line

I think you've bloody nailed it

I wonder if anyone's thought about him refloating us?

Jesus. That's a ludicrously good shout.

"Giving the club back to the fans" will be the line

I think you've bloody nailed it

I know absolutely nothing about such things I was just thinking out loud.

For anybody who thinks incognito is someone at the club or PF, would they seriously post this:

PAUL LAMBERT WILL BE INTERVIEWED FOR VILLA POST THIS WEEK. #AVFC

or

Wow. Wait a minute. Just got a call. Norwich were not as forthcoming as first thought. Lambert is now taking control. May well resign. #avfc

or

''You granted me permission & now you have withdrawn from our agreement.You cannot surrender ur word. Let us talk or I walk.' #avfc.

Also he goes from suggesting he is outside the club and saying things such as :

Communication coming from Villa is that they will hold off on announcement until tomorrow out of respect to Norwich FC. #AVFC

to then making it sound as if he is PART OF THE CLUB by saying things like this and using the word 'we'.

INCOGNITO AVFC ‏@INCOGNITOAVFC  28 Jun 2012

We are very happy with progress. Plenty of work taking place. Stay patient. Nothing to worry about. #avfc

Complete bullshit lads there is no way this guy is part of the club, it BAFFLES me as to why people would get any pleasure from making stories up so that people will think they are 'ITK' when you never even know who is behind the account anyway!

Fed up

Whomever was tweeting as Incognito at the beginning is not the same individual managing the account now IMO.

I think the account is a genuine AVFC account drip feeding selected info on behalf of the club.  The writing style has definitely changed since 2012, but the info has always been sparing, and solid.

But alot of that proved correct.

...and last summer he said to expect a lot business over the next 7 days - and we signed about 3 players.

I rate that account as an ITK - Problem with the latest tweets ...they don't tell us much...

It wasn't the last 7 days - it was the next 7 days - and we were busy.

If we are busy in the last 10 days of August - then yes that would make you ITK.

Thin is with ITK'S They won't be correct all of the time - things they report as done - could fall apart at the 11th hour......

What I look for is when all the ITK'S are saying much the same - we don't have that at the moment, Trent is saying nothing doing, Mysteryman doesn't know anything, Incognito says all in good time.

My theory is that if a takeover were close - one of those would know something.

Howard Hodgson is a doosh. His location is down as sandbanks, poole. Having lived in Bournemouth and walked around sandbanks a few times, there are varying sized plots of land there and quite a few which you coul dbarely say were Sandbanks. He is a wannabee, and as my 2 year old would say, a big head.

• Like 1

Smetrov, Howard Hodgson is the person i trust most and he seems convinced. Who knows ay

Yes I have read his statement on TBAR - He provides a solid argument as to why he believes Lerner is trying to sell the club. What I am less convinced about is that a buyer has been found.

VT'ers, I have been back and forth between TBAR and VT (I also look at VV, H&V and newsnow links) and it is my observation that they have a player as a source, it is not ITK, just an observation, I have no loyalty to any forum, however TBAR do seem to have solid intel. There is a takeover in the offing, but there is no info on who it is buying us. 

Any thing else you want to confess looking at while your at it? ;) (ahem)

Jareth, I would agree that he probably is a big head and likes the sound of his own voice. Although he is a cricket agent and runs a successful catering (i think) business. I don't know why his money has anything to do with it but he does own a boat. 

He's definatley got contacts at Villa and has been in the directors section for years untill a few months back.

Stan Collymore

Fellow Villa fans, my understanding of the ownership situation is that Mr Lerner will announce he will look to sell to the right owner but there is NO prospective owner in the pipeline. Worrying times. A vacuum.

Collymore knows **** all. Needs to say something to stir debate for this show.

Howard Hodgson is a doosh. His location is down as sandbanks, poole. Having lived in Bournemouth and walked around sandbanks a few times, there are varying sized plots of land there and quite a few which you coul dbarely say were Sandbanks. He is a wannabee, and as my 2 year old would say, a big head.

Jesus - He was a local businessman and until very recently took a seat in the villa directors boxes. I can't bevel you can dis all that because he lives in Bournemouth ?

Stan Collymore

Fellow Villa fans, my understanding of the ownership situation is that Mr Lerner will announce he will look to sell to the right owner but there is NO prospective owner in the pipeline. Worrying times. A vacuum.

Collymore knows **** all. Needs to say something to stir debate for this show.

Collymore has said something completely different on this, nearly every day this week.

• Like 1

Jesus - He was a local businessman and until very recently took a seat in the villa directors boxes. I can't bevel you can dis all that because he lives in Bournemouth ?

Howard Hodgson is a top guy as any Villa fan who has ever met him will confirm.