$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Howard Hodgson is a doosh. His location is down as sandbanks, poole. Having lived in Bournemouth and walked around sandbanks a few times, there are varying sized plots of land there and quite a few which you coul dbarely say were Sandbanks. He is a wannabee, and as my 2 year old would say, a big head.

Do you know him? Have you met him? I have on numerous occasions and been down to Sandbanks on numerous occasions to meet him on business. The guy loves the club as much as the next guy. Not sure why we have to resort to chastising our fellow Villa fan on here. Also, it's douche.

Yes I agree that it's a bit harsh, but I can't help but think he's a bit of a tool. On twitter he's constantly filling up my timeline with him tweeting random people about his articles that he's wrote asking them to read them. Just comes across as being very self important and an attention seeker. I'm not going to unfollow him because I may miss something because I don't doubt that he does have good contacts.

Why follow him then?

How did I know that was going to be asked? I edited it as soon as I posted it but I knew someone would be in there first.

Can we stop the infighting and bitching?

Howard Hodgson is a doosh. His location is down as sandbanks, poole. Having lived in Bournemouth and walked around sandbanks a few times, there are varying sized plots of land there and quite a few which you coul dbarely say were Sandbanks. He is a wannabee, and as my 2 year old would say, a big head.

I don't get what living in Bournemouth has anything to do with it.

Bournemouth does not have a decent curry house.

It does actually, try Little India on Old Christchurch Road.

& don't forget to leave a tip. ;)

Nah, now way, no freakin way, does that qualify as a curry house, are they open 24/7? I used to live on that road, they have homages to many cultures in this world inculding the only black bar that is deemed acceptable in one of the most facist parts of england - Bournemouth sucks, on so many levels. HH is very much at home.  

Sounds like you were too. :P

omariqy - look, you could bash

Jesus - He was a local businessman and until very recently took a seat in the villa directors boxes. I can't bevel you can dis all that because he lives in Bournemouth ?

I think you need to check your facts HH junior has lived in the Bournemouth area for years. His father who is just as much a self publicist as his son splits his time between the UK and Malta but does not live in the Midlands. Both are Villa fans but don't know neatly as much as they like to pretend they do.

And this is where having been a Bournemouth resident comes into play - it is a weird place, you have many self interested business men, they all have something to say about the wider world, they all have a boat (woah, my mind is so blown!) but they all like to live in their little bubble. Brummies, true brummies are for real, we have culture, Sandbanks has only money and folks with no moral compass and a desperate need to self promote. F*ck em.

Can I finish my curry first? ;)

766px-Currywurst-1.jpg

As mighty tempting as it might be, it's so wrong on so many levels.

• Like 2

omariqy - look, you could bash

Jesus - He was a local businessman and until very recently took a seat in the villa directors boxes. I can't bevel you can dis all that because he lives in Bournemouth ?

I think you need to check your facts HH junior has lived in the Bournemouth area for years. His father who is just as much a self publicist as his son splits his time between the UK and Malta but does not live in the Midlands. Both are Villa fans but don't know neatly as much as they like to pretend they do.

And this is where having been a Bournemouth resident comes into play - it is a weird place, you have many self interested business men, they all have something to say about the wider world, they all have a boat (woah, my mind is so blown!) but they all like to live in their little bubble. Brummies, true brummies are for real, we have culture, Sandbanks has only money and folks with no moral compass and a desperate need to self promote. F*ck em.

Can I finish my curry first? ;)

766px-Currywurst-1.jpg

As mighty tempting as it might be, it's so wrong on so many levels.

Not sure who sells that but I want it.

Bitching and gossiping is what VT is all about. This thread isn't that bad. It's the Paul Lambert thread that is terrible.

Nah, now way, no freakin way, does that qualify as a curry house, are they open 24/7? I used to live on that road, they have homages to many cultures in this world inculding the only black bar that is deemed acceptable in one of the most facist parts of england - Bournemouth sucks, on so many levels. HH is very much at home.

SE

Well I love Bournemouth and go the many times each year. HH sadly is a self publicist whose occasional nuggets of useful information get lost in all the bigging up of himself. Where he lives, save for bragging about his boat, is irrelevant.

Personally I think he knows naff all about any takeover.

Bitching and gossiping is what VT is all about. This thread isn't that bad. It's the Paul Lambert thread that is terrible.

SE

Well I love Bournemouth and go the many times each year. HH sadly is a self publicist whose occasional nuggets of useful information get lost in all the bigging up of himself. Where he lives, save for bragging about his boat, is irrelevant.

Fair play, you are right, I have been unfair on the place when I meant to slag off HH. It's fine, I suppose, better away from the main beach (well 25 metres from nearest parking). It is a lovely sandy beach. But work in any health club there and you will witness the dark underbelly.

Obviously you have an axe to grind, care to share what your problem is?

Obviously you have an axe to grind, care to share what your problem is?

Easy - Howard Hodgkinson. Tosser.

SE

Fair play, you are right, I have been unfair on the place when I meant to slag off HH. It's fine, I suppose, better away from the main beach (well 25 metres from nearest parking). It is a lovely sandy beach. But work in any health club there and you will witness the dark underbelly.

Especially if it's one of those waiters working out that you forgot to tip. ;)

SE

No , for real, there is some dark sh*t going on in bournemouth, everything is 'a-okay' on the face of matters, but underneath you have generally got a midsummer murders plot, i.e MURDER (jim).

SE

No , for real, there is some dark sh*t going on in bournemouth, everything is 'a-okay' on the face of matters, but underneath you have generally got a midsummer murders plot, i.e MURDER (jim).

Don't you mean Murder Gym? ;)