$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Lerner statement:

Dear Loyal fans

I have been taking the piss for the last few years In order to re-coup some of the money that Mr O'neill spunked away ( it's all his fault).

I have also hired some complete failures of managers for my own personal humour .

I have now decided that I will stay on for a little longer an in doing so will keep Mr puppet ...sorry Mr Lambert and continue in the hope we can scrape relegation by the skin of our teeth .

This summer we will try our best to secure the services of Mr Holt and try our best to sell our best players ( not many left) so I can line my pockets further.

Also don't expect me to attend any games , I mean have you actually watched any games recently ? I'd rather sit on my boat and have a Barclays.

Peace out

Me Randy Lerner

• Like 2

FYI, that Admin fella is still saying, despite all the "misinformation" from the media geniuses at the club, that the club is still being takeover, it's just the identity of the new owner that's unknown.

Odd, he was so sure before  :mellow:

• Like 1

Morgan Freeman playing God, no less. It takes a special kind of hubris to pick that as an avatar.

Leave Admin alone. Admin was the first one to break the Culverhouse and Karsa story.

• Like 2

Where has the surprise come from? MM from TBAR? Hes not the real one so that's BS.

So what we have so far in the ITK Credibility league.

Admin from TBAR - takeover happening.. originally the Texans and then backtracked to.. he doesn't know/conflicting reports from the club

MM from H&V - takeover happening.. possibly PA

that other Dickel dude from TBAR - takeover definitely PA

Trent from VT - saying no takeover.

Wtf is going on :D

Edited by KSV

After Lamberts results \ performances this season - he shouldn't be sure of his future. His uncertainity could be down to performances on the pitch rather than some impending takeover..

It looks like some people on here think we are all going to be disappointed. Comments like that irritates me a lot.

Don't get me wrong I just love the ITK stuff and I will not slate anyone for telling what they know. But just to comment that we will be disappointed is not ITK either say what you know or think or don't comment implying that you know more but won't tell - what is the reason for that???

• Like 3