$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

My take is

1.Lerners I will discuss my position at the end of the season - is nothing more than Lerner not wanting to be pushed around by the press 'I will talk when I am good and ready'

2.Lambert is finished - He hasn't had assurances about his future, his coaching staff have been dismissed (ok suspended) - The local media are generally hostile to him - and he has said himself that he can't proceed without more investment - which goes against his original remit (young & hungry)

3.Icognito tweet - about a new chapter - 'more when I get it' - assuming this is Faulkner - he wouldn't be announcing his own departure - so no takeover IMO

4.I think we are getting a new manager - Either Moyes or Laudrup ......

5.At an outside bet a DOF - who will review the managers position....

But overall - although Lerner wants out - I don't beleive he has a buyer - I think something more substantial would have leaked out.

Agree with above, although Lerner wants to sell I think no'one has come close to meeting his asking price.

Think it will be announced that it has been mutually agreed that Lambert is departing and then it will take all summer to find a replacement.

From mystery man on h&v, who apparently is the real MM

"Heard last night, the club is sold and Jurgen Klinsman is to be our next manager

The Team at Bodymoor Heath also seem to think this but really no one knows anything not even Paul Faulkner"

I was called again yesterday about renewing my season tickets, surely if we were getting taken over my a group of billionaires who would be investing heavily in the squad they wouldn't be chasing renewals so desperately, knowing they'd get loads of sales after the takeover.

"Heard last night, the club is sold and Jurgen Klinsman is to be our next manager

The Team at Bodymoor Heath also seem to think this but really no one knows anything not even Paul Faulkner"

This is definitely the real MM so very interesting.

This is definitely the real MM so very interesting.

The username on H&V is not MM though. Some guy called Wally. This is slowly turning into a bit of a massive anti-climax.

This wasn't MM:

Heard last night, the club is sold and Jurgen Klinsman is to be our next manager

This bit was MM:

The Team at Bodymoor Heath also seem to think this but really no one knows anything not even Paul Faulkner

• Like 1

Why has everyone reacted like this from an off hand remark from Trent?  He may have just been speculating and preparing for disappointment,

You should know by now that Villa fans are manic depressives.

and bi-polar, extremely.