$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Yeah its good as the ITK's were scared off on here for some reason.

I enjoy reading it. I think Admin on their is solid with info but probably jumped the gun by the impression his source gave him who also jumped the gun. So you never know.

Their credibility to me is still the same.. still intact.. Admin got a lot correct.. if this takeover is happens.. regardless of who purchasers.. He was the one that announced it. So credit there. A lot can change.

Im just excited were safe and in this position to be bought!

Sorry to be american, but what is TBAR. Google keeps sending me to a T Bar ranch in Texas.

Or, save me time and tell me what these supposed ITK's are saying that is or is not causing a meltdown.

The Bells are ringing forum. Search that. The moderator named 'Admin' on the forum has got a few exclusives in the past (Culverhouse/Training bust up etc). Two other posters.. have had ! symbols and happy emoticons indicating something is happening/happened. One is Mysteryman.. Not sure if hes the one that was here that got a lot right.. but we shall see.

Sorry to be american, but what is TBAR. Google keeps sending me to a T Bar ranch in Texas.

Or, save me time and tell me what these supposed ITK's are saying that is or is not causing a meltdown.

You should try the T Bar Ranch. New Braunsfels is nice this time of year.

• Like 1

You should try the T Bar Ranch. New Braunsfels is nice this time of year.

I was there in the fall, very nice place.

• Like 1

If the new manager rumour that I heard at the weekend is true then there will be a meltdown on here!

Covering all bases much? This could mean Pep, Pardew or even that dead bloke from Weekend at Bernies.

• Like 1

If the new manager rumour that I heard at the weekend is true then there will be a meltdown on here!

Covering all bases much? This could mean Pep, Pardew or even that dead bloke from Weekend at Bernies.

Well lerner must have found out the fans want some one with football knowledge - a good tactician and who knows a good bargain - so he asked Doug Ellis to be the new manager - he knows everything there is about football you know - even invented the bicycle kick, the premieeeeeer league, division one and can turn wine into water. :P

Its all a Guessing game as only Lerner knows who he might be selling to, Even PF is likely to be in the dark even if he knows it is going to happen this summer, Still the ITK can cover as many options as possible & they might get one right or be totally wide of the mark!

Gianfranco Zola ? Not ITK but I did hear a rumour of him...

Hope not.