$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

A very good meltdown IF true, I seriously doubt it though.

We will all have to wait till Monday for the announcement and keep dreaming in the meantime.

Rachel-come-on.gif

There won't be any announcement regarding a new manager on Monday and I wouldn't be surprised if any announcement regarding Randy's future is more of an announcement to announce that 'the announcement' has been delayed. Perhaps because more bidders have come to the table I don't know.

I think it makes sense for anyone who is really ITK to not say anything beforehand, despite how much I really really want to know. If we are to be taken over, and there are subsequent big changes expected within the club, it's a bit shit for everyone at the club to find out through the media getting wind of something from a forum. Particularly as we still have games remaining.

• Like 1

I only believe that Randy might be selling based on his statement, everything else is just dust in the wind.

Sensible. Whatever happens, hopefully next season is a lot better than the past four.  :)

• Like 2

Doesn't mean to say I don't think it's fun to read all the names people are guessing at though and wonder how it might be if it were them taking over. I just wouldn't be surprised if the new owners turned out to be someone no one has mentioned or hardly mentioned.

It's quite simple. The real people who actually know anything aren't telling. If any meltdown moment was immediately in the offing some news hound or intrepid journalist somewhere would be onto the story like a flash. As this hasn't transpired relax.

Just go on what we actually do know & wait till Randy makes his statement early next week & all will become clear regarding his intentions.

In the mean time if any body does have any real concrete information please feel free to share it explicitly & unambiguously as most VT members just prefer plain facts as opposed to fanciful & spurious ITK posturing.

• Like 2

I think Harry would be a great manager if we had a takeover

What so he can make our club cease to exist. No thanks, Harry has been found out at QPR.

To be fair Arry got stuck with a real load of overpaid rubbish after Hughes left. Wouldn't want him though if there is a take over we will get a young forward thinking manager IMO.

So its Hughes fault that with his current squad of players he can't get promoted automatically.

No that's Arry's fault he should have had that team straight back up even though they are over paid rubbish.

I think the takeover is like a train, it has left the station and is charging towards it's destination of Competivilla, tickets please!

Any idea who's driving the train?  ;)

• Like 3

If anyone of the people who think they have reliable info on the new manager or owner, PM me with this info, I will release all images of our new kits.

Its my only card to play...

I just hope Randy has a VT account.  ;)

If anyone of the people who think they have reliable info on the new manager or owner, PM me with this info, I will release all images of our new kits.

Its my only card to play...

I just hope Randy has a VT account.  ;)

He does. ;)

Just ask Limpid. ;)

Edited by villa-revolution
  • Like 1

Dinkleham from TBAR:

Re: Special Announcement: New Owner (or maybe not)
Post by Dinkleham Today at 12:00 am

Philip Anschutz new owner... hearing he has other backers with him... Phliip Anschutz as main man though... all done... trying to get other names.

• Like 1