$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

For new owners to appoint a new manager, he would have to be a fairly big name. To have someone already in mind, they would have to have an impressive CV.

Holloway it is then.

• Like 1

Frank de boer

Isn't one of the de Boer brothers a Villa supporter? Can't remember if it's Ron or Frank. Sure I read a quote a few years back one of them saying the other followed us. Edited by stewiek2

why would people not mention names.. all cock teasers the lot of you! just a rumour share it with your fellow villains who are in need of a pick me up!

• Like 1

I think Harry would be a great manager if we had a takeover

We'd be bankrupt within months and you can forget adhering to FFP with old saggy chops in charge. BIG turd shaped NO to him coming anywhere near our club.

• Like 1

What so he can make our club cease to exist. No thanks, Harry has been found out at QPR.

To be fair Arry got stuck with a real load of overpaid rubbish after Hughes left. Wouldn't want him though if there is a take over we will get a young forward thinking manager IMO.

Harry won't be leaving London any time soon. Plus i'd absolutely hate it if that complete turd of a human being was managing our football club. It would be worse than McLeish IMO.

No English/Scottish managers please.

What so he can make our club cease to exist. No thanks, Harry has been found out at QPR.

To be fair Arry got stuck with a real load of overpaid rubbish after Hughes left. Wouldn't want him though if there is a take over we will get a young forward thinking manager IMO.

So its Hughes fault that with his current squad of players he can't get promoted automatically.

A very good meltdown IF true, I seriously doubt it though.

We will all have to wait till Monday for the announcement and keep dreaming in the meantime.

• Like 2