$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Because Birmingham, its inhabitants and anything related to Birmingham (apart from Black Sabbath) suck all the joy out of existence. 

THOSE STUPID **** ACCENTS mixed with the never ending dirge of "shit support, my lord".

And they've got ugly kits. 

The only thing they're part of the fabric of is a giant sack pieced together with the intention of carrying a large amount of shit. There'll be no shame if they go down. It'll be **** hysterical.

He should talk! Or, ideally, not. 

Because Birmingham, its inhabitants and anything related to Birmingham (apart from Black Sabbath) suck all the joy out of existence. 

THOSE STUPID **** ACCENTS mixed with the never ending dirge of "shit support, my lord".

And they've got ugly kits. 

The only thing they're part of the fabric of is a giant sack pieced together with the intention of carrying a large amount of shit. There'll be no shame if they go down. It'll be **** hysterical.

Probably Norwegian.  ;)  

People realise this is bullshit yeah?

No doubt Lerner wants to sell, but finding someone is the issue.

Certainly people on twitter are not going to know about it.

And you know this is bullshit how? Let people enjoy even if it is!

The speculation is "bullshit" but "no doubt Lerner wants to sell". I am confused.

some said on bellsareringing earlier:

"Just heard from my info, it is indeed 'all go' as long as we stay up. Will include a 'Villa' club being created in the US and possible ownership of a lower club from Belgium.. The model will be to produce a worldwide talent group and unique sponsorship package.

Party time!
*we need to stay up"

a friend of mine said: ''This has a real ring of Phil Anschutz at Houston Dynamo to it if true mate. Fingers crossed!''

I replied: well we are playing his team pre-season and he developed/founder of MLS anyway (and owns about 6 teams in there already) so wouldn't he have a big say if he wanted a Villa Team in there?? i didn't think of that!! I am going for Arison & Anschultz dream team as the 2 billionaires

Because Birmingham, its inhabitants and anything related to Birmingham (apart from Black Sabbath) suck all the joy out of existence. THOSE STUPID **** ACCENTS mixed with the never ending dirge of "shit support, my lord".And they've got ugly kits. The only thing they're part of the fabric of is a giant sack pieced together with the intention of carrying a large amount of shit. There'll be no shame if they go down. It'll be **** hysterical.

Probably Norwegian.  ;)

To be fair he/she is spot on with the ugly away kit and the dirge of the pathetic 'shit support....' song

• Like 1

some said on bellsareringing earlier:

"Just heard from my info, it is indeed 'all go' as long as we stay up. Will include a 'Villa' club being created in the US and possible ownership of a lower club from Belgium.. The model will be to produce a worldwide talent group and unique sponsorship package.

Party time!
*we need to stay up"

a friend of mine said: ''This has a real ring of Phil Anschutz at Houston Dynamo to it if true mate. Fingers crossed!''

I replied: well we are playing his team pre-season and he developed/founder of MLS anyway (and owns about 6 teams in there already) so wouldn't he have a big say if he wanted a Villa Team in there?? i didn't think of that!! I am going for Arison & Anschultz dream team as the 2 billionaires

The poster who posted that isn't the poster who appears to have the inside scoop, well at least not the main one anyway.

That last post from TBAR sounds like BS. Mentioning a Belgian club, just because of the buzz around Belgian players at the moment. I think that's someone trying to get a few 'likes' in the original posters footsteps (which may also be BS, but at least it's slightly more believable).

OK. Say its all true. We survive. The new owners want to spend big.

FFP rules kick in. Be interesting to see what punishment Man City receive. Apparantly all they can do is give them a fine.. they cant control who plays in the Premier League. We are not in the CL so it wont affect us.

For example if Messi is off contract and we offer him 500k a week wages to sign. Is that okay? is it only transfer fees that are getting pulled up?

Be interesting to see which big player starts the revolution.

Please stay up Villa!

They seem to have an awful lot of ITKs on that forum  :huh:

It's got the reputation of being an ITK forum because of the 'Admin' guy so inevitably you now have many pseudo-ITKs flooding on knowing it gives any 'info' they want to share a bigger platform.

• Like 1