$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I just can't help but think we are going to get relegated before any of this can happen. I want to believe good things can happen to us but its just so hard.

Years of dissapointments does that to a fan!

Hopefully we stay up, Hopefully something happens!

s taken top spot again this year.

carlos_slim_world_richest_man.jpg

Carlos Slim Hula -  The world's richest man worth $74 Billion.

Let's hope it's slim :)

Slim chance....but I think you will find Bill Gates has taken back over top spot this year.

not that it matters

I also want us to have a clear footballing philosophy. Preferably in the Dortmund/Southampton mould, high pressing, quick transition from back to front (NOT HOOFBALL) exciting counter attacking side which can also keep possession and slow down the game to a tempo that suits us, instead of us defending our own 18 yard line and then lumping the ball up to Benteke, in the hope he may knock it down for someone to run on to.

• Like 1

I hope this goes the way we want even jus challenging for top 6 again.

If new multi billionaire owners r to be believed then they will want a experience charismatic manager to guide use through.bring back fergie!

So we should start to set up our dream eleven then? I go first

----------------------Guzan----------------------------

New guy--------Okore---Vlaar------Bertrand

------------------Barry------Delph--------------------

Muniain-------------Belhanda-------Agbonlahor

---------------------Benteke-----------------------------

It does make you wonder if this rumoured takeover is dependent on premier league survival why our esteemed owner did not splash a little cash in January?

After all you don't have to be Einstein to realise that a buyer would want us to be in the PL and that would give RL the best price. OK he may not have had firm interest at that time, and he may not now, but its been fairly obvious that he wants out for months.

It does make you wonder if this rumoured takeover is dependent on premier league survival why our esteemed owner did not splash a little cash in January?

After all you don't have to be Einstein to realise that a buyer would want us to be in the PL and that would give RL the best price. OK he may not have had firm interest at that time, and he may not now, but its been fairly obvious that he wants out for months.

Because he has lost interest and only wants to run the club at bargain basement prices. If Lerner is a card player he will stick and not twist.