$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I'll get shot-down in flames for this but I think the most sensible thing to do to take us to the next level and to compete in the big league is to form a single team in Birmingham and take over the scum.  It would take 1-2 generations but in the longer term it would unit the city and give us regular crowds of 55,000 and for big games into the 70,000s.

The team name would be a merger of the two clubs; Aston Villa from our side and FC from BCFC giving us Aston Villa FC

No .

Edited by Brumerican

Anyone else just think this is another club constructed rumour to deflect attention of the current situation ?

The clubs PR department aren't that clever.

Remember this is the PR department that put Joe Bennett up for a Q&A session on Twitter!

I wish people would take this with a large dollop of caution. Nothing has been confirmed and I won't need a nappy until I hear from the club at the end of the season if we're still in the Premiership.

They probably don't want to repeat what was said in February. You don't want to get in a habit of speaking out, every time the papers print something. You'll never have time to buy more leftbacks

• Like 1

I wish people would take this with a large dollop of caution. Nothing has been confirmed and I won't need a nappy until I hear from the club at the end of the season if we're still in the Premiership.

A lot of eople already seem to think its a done deal talking about dream teams and being in the top 6 again :D

Calm down, gents.

From a financial aspect, football is probably the yanks best bet.

They've tried to export their own "football" with very limited success.

I would say the NFL games at Wembley have been a roaring success! Edited by jim

Yep one thing not to deny rumours on a fans' forum -it's another not to deny headline articles in the broadsheets.....

The fact that both newspapers released the story at exactly the same time would suggest that the club gave the green light for it I think.

Yep one thing not to deny rumours on a fans' forum -it's another not to deny headline articles in the broadsheets.....

The fact that both newspapers released the story at exactly the same time would suggest that the club gave the green light for it I think.

Plus the fact it was the telegraph and guardian must add some weight?