$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I think Ellison is definately a 'no chance'. He seems like a name that has been plucked out of thin air, to excite the fans (or to troll them).

All other names have only been mentioned by people guessing. Hunt, Anshultz (sp?), Simpson and the other chap.

A certain man who shall not be named, said the interested party owns an American team, but he didn't say in what sport.

I think, with Randy's connections, it's likely that we're going to be sold to an owner of an American sports team. But, there are probably hundreds of people who fit that criteria!

That's it. Jay-Z will take over.

He will be perfect for us loads a doe and then we will be the first football club to join the illuminati, win everything and take over the woooorld!
The problem is, if he doesn't run us the way we want, we'll call for him to leave and we'll all be killed. Bad juju with that blackpool illuminati lot.

Figure-10-3_zps6ad82804.png

Maybe this is a sine of things to come.

Just need randy to cosine a deal for the sale of the club now.

Just hope the deal doesn't go off at a tangent.

I feel dirty

I thought you approached the joke from a good angle.

:wave:

2edxt2s.jpg

so the rumours are true... (damn, I have to desist)

OMG!!!! She also has a Villa tatoo. Close the thread - we've found the new owners.

JOANQXp.jpg

• Like 2

Reading the last few pages, where on earth is the hysteria coming from? As far as I can see nothing has happened today of any note?

Indeed, I'm not going to panic until anything conclusive that supports that sentiment surfaces. 

Reading the last few pages, where on earth is the hysteria coming from? As far as I can see nothing has happened today of any note?

EXACTLY!!!

Nothing ever happens of any note with Lerner!!!

Except that he's actively trying to sell the club. That's the only solid we know.

Speculating is fun, but I see people chucking their shit out the window. Thought I might have missed something new. I haven't.

Absence of fact, people will post anything. Not paying attention to the thread until we see some real developments.

You have been on these boards long enough to know that it doesnt take a lot for hysteria to break out.

Remember we had a meltdown over a hotel room once! :)

Edited by Nigel

Although I have enjoyed the puns and various, obviously shopped, photos, I don't think I can take a whole summer of this.  Lets hope it gets done within the next month or two.

• Like 2

Although I have enjoyed the puns and various, obviously shopped, photos, I don't think I can take a whole summer of this.  Lets hope it gets done within the next month or two.

Yeah, I hope we get good news (relatively) quickly or I'll really start to worry Villa fans' mental health.

I don't know names, or enough info to tell people who it could be, but I was told a while back we would see new owners at the end of the season, and before preseason. I have zero reason to doubt the person who told me, and they have given little snippets since, including the basis for the statement and some of the plans on the table for the future of our club.

I know I am a part sometimes, but I'm not taking the piss when I say I am very confident in a takeover. Also, don't listen to the negatives from the press, they know nothing.

• Like 4