$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Whether the prospective new owners are from Canada or Texas does not matter; I just want to know if they "are considerably  richer than yao"...

Who's Yao? Late Chinese bid?

From Harry Enfield, and a play on the phonetics of the word 'you'. Anyone?

Yes  ;)

Whether the prospective new owners are from Canada or Texas does not matter; I just want to know if they "are considerably richer than yao"...

Who's Yao? Late Chinese bid?

From Harry Enfield, and a play on the phonetics of the word 'you'. Anyone?

He probably understood but added his own joke.

Regarding the Canadian plane movement, here is what is happening:

Anschutz/AEG want to buy Villa. Anschutz much of the time does not handle all of his business dealing with football and in the past the man that ran that side of things for him was Tim Leiweke. The same Tim Leiweke who is now CEO of MLSE who owns Toronto FC. As Leiweke still owns a stake in AEG and is bezzie mates with Anschutz, he agreed to fly over to hold talks and sound out the club. There it is, this ITK stuff is easy. You're welcome everyone, now lock this thread.

tumblr_inline_n36duzaTmP1rnvwt1.gif

• Like 4

I love the annual thetrees plane spotting posts.  Makes this forum so much more interesting.  Let the games begin.

The only OGS plane movement this year might be him flying out of the country.

• Like 1

I love the annual thetrees plane spotting posts.  Makes this forum so much more interesting.  Let the games begin.

The only OGS plane movement this year might be him flying out of the country.

Never to return, probably.

Just seen randy out front of VP using a power washer on the main entrance, think he is expecting someone

Nah - he's washing off the piss stains that Ellis leaves behind after every game - it's making the Trinity Road foundations crumble!

• Like 2

Who's David Thompson?

According to Wiki, he was was a British-Canadian fur trader, surveyor, and map-maker. Died in 1857.

No thanks. Not rich enough and too dead.

Thompson OUT!

Just what we need - another Doug Ellis clone !!

So. It's not some gun totin Texas cowboys we are getting. But a beaver worrying Canadian Mountie 

**** me - even the women aren't safe anymore - dirty bastard - has he an old flasher mac???