$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Right..anyone who has seen my posts knows I'm not a archetypal ITKer...I'm in my late 20's and am certainly not a juvenile attention seeker.

However, I have it on very good authority, that our club may, in the summer, be brought out by the 5th wealthiest man in the world. Larry Ellison. In typical ITK fasion, I'm not disclosing how I know, but consider this my head above the chopping block.

OK, so it's not concrete proof he is buying us, but I am informed there is genuine interest.

I hope you're right.

Gotta say though that did anyone really expect them to say anything else even if they are buying Villa? The first rule of business acquisitions to deny them till the deal is actually signed no matter how advanced the talks are.

I'm surprised David Thompson isn't getting a mention he was linked a year or two back.

Yep - He's always a probability - Im skeptical of the whole US billionaire thing now - TBAR'S credibility has gone through the floor.

• Like 1

I'm surprised David Thompson isn't getting a mention he was linked a year or two back.

Yep - He's always a probability - Im skeptical of the whole US billionaire thing now - TBAR'S credibility has gone through the floor.

I think they heard a whisper and got carried away with the 'baseball' owner thing.

I wouldn't dare guess who the possible bidders are, even though I have connected some dots I still think things can change and somebody could come out of the blue. That being said, I wouldn't rule anything out either - other than Ellison - that one just seems too farfetched.

I think they heard a whisper and got carried away with the 'baseball' owner thing.

I wouldn't dare guess who the possible bidders are, even though I have connected some dots I still think things can change and somebody could come out of the blue. That being said, I wouldn't rule anything out either - other than Ellison - that one just seems too farfetched.

Even though they have denied it.....the simpson\davis thing did sound pretty feasible - I suppose thats why someone took a point and passed it off as ITK....

Even though they have denied it.....the simpson\davis thing did sound pretty feasible - I suppose thats why someone took a point and passed it off as ITK....

I don't doubt there was interest, but I am not sure they would have been the winners anyway - personal opinion.

PM'ed Useless.

If you want the PM, ask him to forward it to you.

Im not ITK or anything, but I've heard Lambert 'might' be staying bringing in Hoolahan and some lad from bloose if they get relegated to League 1. All exciting stuff, we will wait an see. I'll be back with that info on bloose at a later date......Maybe next season.

PM'ed Useless.

If you want the PM, ask him to forward it to you.

Send me the PM. Oooooh! I like ut when the pm's start coming.