Who realistically should be the next villa manager?

donnie

Well if that other thread proves correct this thread should get interesting!

Thats a big if, however if some rich american consortium buys us and wants to give £250m to spend on players you can bet your life they will not be giving it to Lambert. I'd imagine they would want some stellar name to attract players.

Well if that other thread proves correct this thread should get interesting!

Thats a big if,

What are you talking about? Its in the papers!

Edited by Nigel

I assume that, following the takeover news of this morning, the 'realistically' element of this thread title will soon be removed?!

Above all others, I would love to see Martinez as our manager, but something would need to go badly wrong at Everton for that to happen.

• Like 2

I assume that, following the takeover news of this morning, the 'realistically' element of this thread title will soon be removed?!

Above all others, I would love to see Martinez as our manager, but something would need to go badly wrong at Everton for that to happen.

Maybe we should wait to see if it actually happens first?

• Like 2

I'm still backing Klinsmann

We're too shite for him to quit his comfy USA job. He just has to occasionally get a decent result against a quality nation with USA (very doable) and he is praised there. Plus they are paying him ridiculous money. 

• Like 1

I'm still backing Klinsmann

Unlikely, IMO. I think he likes his California lifestyle and the low pressure job he's currently in. Even if the US don't make it out of the group stage, his job is still secure, in my opinion.

Seriously Mods cant we lock this shit? Lambert is in the job with no sign of leaving. All this conjecture is based on unverified reports that maybe there is a takeover if we stay up.

Pointless threads are pointless.

• Like 2

Seriously Mods cant we lock this shit? Lambert is in the job with no sign of leaving. All this conjecture is based on unverified reports that maybe there is a takeover if we stay up.

Pointless threads are pointless.

Seeing as "who would you replace Lambert with" is asked on a daily basis anyway, I think it's best to have a seperate thread for it.