Who realistically should be the next villa manager?

donnie

Why are people glamouring after managers from UK? When was the last time there was manager from UK who plays competitive, attractive and good football with a good plan to take team forward? I think only Brendan Rodgers with Swansea and Liverpool.

Would take moyes all day long, great manager, anyone would have failed at unites following Ferguson, imo

Interesting that Everton don't want him back, to say you would take Moyes sounds to me like you don't want us ever to break into the top 4.

Moyes did great things at Everton but I can totally understand why people would turn there noses up at him. 

I think many want a more progressive manager that looks to play attractive football. Moyes built great foundations at Everton but it is Martinez who is taking them on to the next level, we need more of a Martinez than a Moyes. 

We need someone who is young, fresh and has ideas, Moyes is perhaps a little bit old school.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

I mentioned Tuchel and Veh previously in this thread, maybe its now realistic to say no to Veh and add Klopp as an option instead.

If we are looking to Spain I would love to see Unai Emery here and he can bring Rakitic with him.

Moyes out!

I mentioned Tuchel and Veh previously in this thread, maybe its now realistic to say no to Veh and add Klopp as an option instead.

If we are looking to Spain I would love to see Unai Emery here and he can bring Rakitic with him.

Moyes out!

I think it's a possibility if the investment rumor based on 200 mill on new players, is a reality.

I think Villa fans are becoming deluded if they think we're above Moyes now. Any manager would have failed followed Fergie, Moyes record at Everton got him a job at Man U and it's certainly good enough to get him a job at Villa. I very doubt we'd be able to get him, unless we get crazily wealthy owners with money to throw at the club. 

I think Villa fans are becoming deluded if they think we're above Moyes now. Any manager would have failed followed Fergie, Moyes record at Everton got him a job at Man U and it's certainly good enough to get him a job at Villa. I very doubt we'd be able to get him, unless we get crazily wealthy owners with money to throw at the club. 

Villa fans want us to become a top 6 side, that wont be a possibility with Moyes in charge. When he can't break into top 6 with Man Utd, how the f*** is he going to achieve that with us? Please tell me, because I don't have a clue.

Moyes out!

I think it's a possibility if the investment rumor based on 200 mill on new players, is a reality.

I wouldn't trust Moyes to spend 200 million on new players.

Klopp would be a wet-dream but I reckon he's off to united. which frees up Moyes which worries me.

Moyes not-in !!!!!!

German experts says that there are slim chances that Klopp goes to United. That means that we can forget mentioning Klopp as a candidate for us.