Who realistically should be the next villa manager?

donnie

With lambert edging closer to the door who realistically do you want as the next manager??

Oscar Garcia - doing a great job with Brighton. Playing a brand of attractive, exciting football we would all love to see.

Harry Redknapp - if qpr dont go up im sure he would love another crack in the premiership. His experience, reputation, and tactical nous is what id love to see at the club.

Micheal Laudrup - not sure if he would want to come villa, but if he went swansea then why not us?! If lambert has been given £40 million to spend in 2 seasons im sure Laudrup would.

Tony Pulis - worked miracles at Palace and done a great job with stoke. Dour footballing style but is it really any worse then what we have seen for the last 3 years?! At least Pulis brings results with what he has had to work with.

• Like 1

If he is to go and the finances are going to be no better Id like to see the job given to Cowans. 

Hes a Villa man and knows the club inside out, anyone coming in will need all the advantages he can get.

Uwe Rosler.

Great job at Brentford and now doing well at Wigan. They could get promoted and may even get through to the FA cup final!!!

he is brilliant. managed my local team and we have never done as good since he left. No bullshit, strict german discipline.

If he is to go and the finances are going to be no better Id like to see the job given to Cowans. 

Hes a Villa man and knows the club inside out, anyone coming in will need all the advantages he can get.

I'm not sure having a Villa fan would make a difference. Maybe 20 years ago it would have worked, but in todays game we need somebody who can run the club and not be tied in to the values. We spend far too much time as it is, thinking our youth team is world beaters - when most aren't good enough. We need somebody in charge who has no connections, but want success and will lie and cheat if he has to - I hate Mourinho but we need a version of him at Villa, somebody with a will to win and who has worldly experience.