Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 12:40, BOF said:

Oh and the other thing fans spotted was interesting.  In the scene where Cersei and Jaime were in the room standing on the map ...

Reveal hidden contents

at one point she stood at the neck of Westeros and Jaime was standing at the fingers.  Fans are saying this will fulfil the prophecy given to Cersei as a young girl that she will be strangled by her younger brother.  Fans now think that will definitely be Jaime and not Tyrion as previously thought.  Jaime did voice his concerns for his own safety.

maxresdefault.jpg

Isn't he going to struggle with that, having just 1 hand and all?

• Like 2

Good episode. Politics, 80s horror movie gore, action and explosions, exquisite tits.

Couple of issues. There's a bunch of clunking exposition dumps in the episode. Like, really bad. The Melisandre scene is literally Basil Exposition turning up. And that episode basically confirms the Dorne story is bobbins. Literally the only good thing in that storyline is one of the Sand Snakes being hot. Oh and no Hound is a negative always.

But otherwise good. 

Another good episode. Seem to rushing through, only 7 episodes will make series very short without too much depth. We'd never normally have a battle episode 2.

I found it odd how the sand snakes were meant to be these awesome assassins and then Euron beats them with ease. Obviously Theon will be back and kill him eventually.

Surprised they turned Arya around and headed North, you'd think she'd just be hell bent on revenge.

Thought Varis showed "balls" standing up to Danyerys like he did. That was a great speech.

Littlefinger getting into JS's head. So Machiavellious, always has a plan. Still wouldn't be surprised to see him rule at the end (it won't go that way as it's not fantasy ending).

Oh and Melissandre's boobs :wub::wub:. If she's undone my trousers like she did Greyworms she'd have black eyes

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I found it odd how the sand snakes were meant to be these awesome assassins and then Euron beats them with ease. Obviously Theon will be back and kill him eventually.

But then Euron is supposed to be one of the most feared men in the Seven Kingdoms.

It's just that up until this episode the show has basically portrayed him as Pacey from Dawson's Creek going to a fancy dress party as Jack Sparrow.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Surprised they turned Arya around and headed North, you'd think she'd just be hell bent on revenge.

Spoiler

i took her scene with the direwolf as her realising its not "home" any more and she will get back to revenge

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

But then Euron is supposed to be one of the most feared men in the Seven Kingdoms.

It's just that up until this episode the show has basically portrayed him as Pacey from Dawson's Creek going to a fancy dress party as Jack Sparrow.

I half expected him to be slashing chords from November Rain on a Lute when he showed up.

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:
  Hide contents

i took her scene with the direwolf as her realising its not "home" any more and she will get back to revenge

I'm pretty sure it's not. It's her being upset that Nymeria doesn't want to come with her, then realising that she's got her own life, and going her own way is just what Arya would have done herself.

When she says "that's not you", it's echoing what Arya said about herself in S1 about marrying a Lord and living in a castle.

(at least that's what Benioff and Weiss say it is, anyway)

Good that its finally showing pace but I still think some of the important characters are played by awful actors/actresses. Sansa, Daenarys shouldnt be given much dialogue as they are two of the worst actresses I have ever seen

Theon, his sister and Littlefinger not much better

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

They've been banging on about Winter coming for years now but I bet all Danny gets is four inches of Snow.

Still bigger than Theon Greyjoy.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

Theon has been a fantastic character acted impeccably since the beginning.

Has won plaudits too. The emotion he showed in last episode when Euron was taunting him was brilliant.

• Like 1

Last season, someone used to post a You Tube video, of an Antipodean chap doing a break down of each episode. Does anyone know if he's doing the same this season, and if possible, could they post a link? Ta.

13 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Has won plaudits too. The emotion he showed in last episode when Euron was taunting him was brilliant.

Still can't wrap my head around that it is this guy :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

He went full Reek then jumped overboard. I loved it! 

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Good that its finally showing pace but I still think some of the important characters are played by awful actors/actresses. Sansa, Daenarys shouldnt be given much dialogue as they are two of the worst actresses I have ever seen

Theon, his sister and Littlefinger not much better

Littlefinger is up and down acting wise.

But Theon has been great pretty much the whole way through.

Â