Paul Faulkner

smetrov

The club is a shambles,

Totally agree, our PR is an absolute mess. Randy says his full focus will be on the club, then our CEO steps down the following day.

If it weren't so tragic it would be quite funny. 

Well, at least people can stop bloody moaning about him now.

Yeah I thought this. 'Cos he was really the main problem at the club /sarcasm

With the owner wanting out and now the CEO jumping ship, can anyone blame the players if they start wanting out? OK, there are some we would miss but some would be a big loss to us in our current state.

Faulkner was never much liked but you have to wonder what restraints were placed on him by Lerner.

The club is a shambles,

I find it odd that the announcement comes effectively hours after Randy's statement yesterday (which in itself was released at a rather arbitrary time).

Surely one statement to announce PF steeping down, Robin Russell filling in and Randy returning his focus as owner would've been better? 

Trent, do you know anymore about Faulkner's decision to leave?

Edited by StanBalaban

The club is a shambles,

Totally agree, our PR is an absolute mess. Randy says his full focus will be on the club, then our CEO steps down the following day.

but when things rarely do go right, people call it typical of clubs PR :D

The club is a shambles,

but when things rarely do go right, people call it typical of clubs PR :D

You know what I mean though, yesterday players return to training, Randy shows focus on the club as sale in not imminent, but then not a week later but the following day our CEO decides to step down.

Well he increased the revenue side of things (I think) but he always seemed a bit of a yes man. I'll remember him for being involved in the McLeish appointment.

Why did they wait til now to announce this? Surely Faulkner has known for a while that he's going to resign, he took the FA job months ago.

Would have made sense to announce it shortly after the season ended, not the day after the players return. 

Â