Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

If we do sign two players today and spend more than 10 mil total I might think Lerner is in advanced place on sales talk. Agreed to sanction some spending. But we've hardly spent much tbh.

Or he's protecting his investment from sliding into the Championship after learning from the debacle of the last two years, and the 'circling the drain' precedent set by pretty much every other club that's been in this position in recent years?

If we spent £15m today it still brings us up to the £20ish we've spent every summer with Lambert.

No way whatsover that Canales leaves Real Sociedad to sign for Aston Villa

Obviously not - can't beleive everyone has gotten so excited over such a longshot of transfer.

Theres only a few hours left - we might just get a face saving 'Sylla type' transfer - but a huge dollop of reality is needed on this thread - and the samaritans are going to be busy @ 11.01pm tonight.

No way whatsover that Canales leaves Real Sociedad to sign for Aston Villa

Obviously not - can't beleive everyone has gotten so excited over such a longshot of transfer.

Theres only a few hours left - we might just get a face saving 'Sylla type' transfer - but a huge dollop of reality is needed on this thread - and the samaritans are going to be busy @ 11.01pm tonight.

Are you ITK then?

If we do sign two players today and spend more than 10 mil total I might think Lerner is in advanced place on sales talk. Agreed to sanction some spending. But we've hardly spent much tbh.

Or he's protecting his investment from sliding into the Championship after learning from the debacle of the last two years, and the 'circling the drain' precedent set by pretty much every other club that's been in this position in recent years?

If we spent £15m today it still brings us up to the £20ish we've spent every summer with Lambert.

Or he said it was business as usual - and he wasn't lying - Don't know people can't take things at face value...

Guillem Balague always acts like he knows more than he actually does. We've made a bid so anything could happen.

Agreed, I am not saying he is incorrect here but I have heard him spout numerous times of deals that were going to happen involcing Spanish players and they never came to fruition.

He talks so much shit it is untrue, yet seems well respected?

m97h1d.jpg

Tesco have signed Welbeck. We can forget that one.

Where the **** u get that haha. That is the tesco up the road from me. That black boy is always in there

Just a thought, but "that black boy" probably works there. :lol:

• Like 2