Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Just looking at Canales' actual playing record, he hasn't played too much over the past four seasons or so and has a modest record of goals and assists. Bit of a gamble?

If his name was Sam Clarke from Manchester rather than Sergio Canales from Spain I can imagine everybody would be rather pissed off about the link.
That depends if we'd heard of this Sam Clarke.

I know I've heard of Canales, so I don't think people are just getting excited about the name and club he's from.

Agree I'd seen him play a bit pre Madrid, when there was an unbelievable amount of hype around him, the comparison with isco is a good one, I'd add muniain too, that was the kind of hype he was getting, and from what I've seen of him since it's not because of his ability not being there that he hasn't lived up to the hype, he simply hasn't played enough

My point is if he was an english player who'd been massively hyped as a youngster, but then got some really bad injuries and ultimately fallen short of that hype, then there would be plenty of people unhappy with the link.

But because he's spanish and called Sergio it's exciting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited too! I'm just saying :D

• Like 1

Sergio Canales would be insane.  Actually insane.

Not that I've seen the guy play or anything, but he is (was?) godly on FM.  I can't remember the last FM-legit player we were linked with.

THIS SIGNING WOULD ROCK.

Okore?

Sergio Canales would be insane.  Actually insane.

Not that I've seen the guy play or anything, but he is (was?) godly on FM.  I can't remember the last FM-legit player we were linked with.

THIS SIGNING WOULD ROCK.

Jores Okore?

Just looking at Canales' actual playing record, he hasn't played too much over the past four seasons or so and has a modest record of goals and assists. Bit of a gamble?

If his name was Sam Clarke from Manchester rather than Sergio Canales from Spain I can imagine everybody would be rather pissed off about the link.

I know I've heard of Canales, so I don't think people are just getting excited about the name and club he's from.

Agree I'd seen him play a bit pre Madrid, when there was an unbelievable amount of hype around him, the comparison with isco is a good one, I'd add muniain too, that was the kind of hype he was getting, and from what I've seen of him since it's not because of his ability not being there that he hasn't lived up to the hype, he simply hasn't played enough

My point is if he was an english player who'd been massively hyped as a youngster, but then got some really bad injuries and ultimately fallen short of that hype, then there would be plenty of people unhappy with the link.

It's like he's the Spanish.... Tom Cleverley!

It's like he's the Spanish.... Tom Cleverley!

I was going to make that comparison myself!

Why's this fella chose today of all days to release those pics of celebs.

I cant focus at work. My heads all over the place.

Come again?

Oh he will if he sees any more of Kate Upton's leaked pictures. If-You-Know-What-I-Mean-Mr-Bean-Blank.pn

Edited by tomh621