Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Possibly he is a replacement for the bid for Holtby?

I think the most interesting thing will be our spend if we just sign Cleverly or Canales then Randy is here for a while if it is all these names that are being quoted I'll tell you now there is no way Randy is funding them.

Transfer deadline day always kills me. Im not working, sat in my pants at home with a pizza, with my eyes glued to BBC football page. Twitter rumors here there and **** everywhere along with every other media outlet. I can't take it i tells ya!

PS. But if anyone asks I'm definitely ill…...

Edited by tomh621
  • Like 2

Canales, Cissokho, Ayew... I think Lambert has found my FM12 transfer wishlist!

With El Ahmadi back in Holland, and Gardner and Bennett out on loan, I believe we have 3 spaces in our squad. But, how long were Bennett and Gardner's loans for?

If one of them is on a season-long loan, then we're alright to go for 2 of these players we've been linked to.

Transfer deadline day always kills me. Im not working, sat in my pants at home with a pizza, with my eyes glued to BBC football page. Twitter rumors here there and **** everywhere along with every other media outlet. I can't take it i tells ya!

Or "working from home" as it's officially called

• Like 1

Get yourself a sky sports stream!

EDIT: they've just announced Bart Simpson was made in 1979 and has signed for Petersburg, so they're not to be trusted.

Edited by TreeVillan