Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

.....Benteke won't go.

last season he was at the zenith of his transfer value, he has now struggled performance wise ...in comparison to last season.

he has become less attractive to a prospective buyer and less attractive for us to accept a lower fee.

Status Quo.

• Like 2

.....Benteke won't go.

last season he was at the zenith of his transfer value, he has now struggled performance wise ...in comparison to last season.

he has become less attractive to a prospective buyer and less attractive for us to accept a lower fee.

Status Quo.

I agree, unless he has a phenomenal world cup and his value rockets.

I think Dembele is a bit out of our league and Ki is too similar to what we have in Westwood and KEA. Granted, Ki is much better than those two, but not by much. I think we need a similar player to Dembele, but he'll have to be an up and coming player from the continent.

There may be nothing in this - but was late arriving for todays game and spotted in the Car Park a 4X4 Porsche  with a personal reg ending WEH - Checked on the web and couldn't find a middle name for Wes Hoolahan - wouldn't seem he doesn't have one. - On probability it must have been him ? - Quite what he was doing at VP on a matchday ......well over to you guys...

There may be nothing in this - but was late arriving for todays game and spotted in the Car Park a 4X4 Porsche with a personal reg ending WEH - Checked on the web and couldn't find a middle name for Wes Hoolahan - wouldn't seem he doesn't have one. - On probability it must have been him ? - Quite what he was doing at VP on a matchday ......well over to you guys...

We should be moving on from him now, if he comes in as our AM we should be pxxxxd off.

Edited by dodgyknees

Ask Liverpool fans what they think of Henderson this season.

Never, ever discuss football with a Liverpool fan.

They always turn it into one of two things.

1) How many times they have won the European cup.

2) This is their year.

I think Dembele is a bit out of our league and Ki is too similar to what we have in Westwood and KEA. Granted, Ki is much better than those two, but not by much. I think we need a similar player to Dembele, but he'll have to be an up and coming player from the continent.

How can someone be "much better" but "not by much" ???

:)

• Like 4

.....Benteke won't go.

Status Quo.

I agree, unless he has a phenomenal world cup and his value rockets.

Think the days of clubs signing players based on World Cup performances are long gone - don't see it having any impact to be honest.

There may be nothing in this - but was late arriving for todays game and spotted in the Car Park a 4X4 Porsche  with a personal reg ending WEH - Checked on the web and couldn't find a middle name for Wes Hoolahan - wouldn't seem he doesn't have one. - On probability it must have been him ? - Quite what he was doing at VP on a matchday ......well over to you guys...

defo

SC Freiburg's Senegalese central defender Fallou Diagne mentioned us amongst a list of interested parties in a radio interview on France's RFM; he's looking to move on at the end of the season having (justifiably, given a loss of form) lost his place to veteran Pavel Krmaš.  Doofmund (can't see it, he's not good enough), Bordeaux, Rennes and Fulham were the other clubs.

Rode at Frankfurt is going to Bayern Munich and is a great young midfielder, however i simply cannot see him getting a game for them next year, so i think it would be a good move for us to go in with a season-long loan bid and see whether they'd be interested. wouldnt even have to pay full wages for him