Jose Mourinho

TRO

What he did was wrong but it ain't that big a deal. He is a lot more important to the club than the doctor. The media has rinsed this one.

Not the point

Something tells me if the doctor was male nobody would even give a shit.

Still not the point. This is about Mourinho being an absolute cock. The details of the persons affected are almost inconsequential.

Undermining? He publicly humiliated her first, the public supported her, she said thanks.

Im a big believer that modern man is being punished at the current time but this situation is not related. You got this one twisted VLV.

What he did was wrong but it ain't that big a deal. He is a lot more important to the club than the doctor. The media has rinsed this one.

Not the point

You gotta be on the wind up.

A player is injured, medical staff do their job. It could have been more serious than it was and the quicker he gets treatment the more chance he has of a good recovery.

Mourinho can piss off with his hissy fits. Chelsea were fortunate to get a point and things didn't go to plan. It doesn't give him the right to behave like he has.

I enjoyed the banter and wind ups but this is just a new low. He has no right to put a medical professional through the public humiliation like he has.

Something else tells me if it wasn't Mourinho there wouldn't be as much attention either. I'm not defending what he did but it just smacks of haters getting a chance to hate him some more.

You didn't read my post did you? I said I generally enjoy the banter and wind ups, he's a character and it doesn't bother me. Regardless of who it is, his behaviour in this instance was unpleasant and not needed. I'm not hating on him just to be a hater.

Not the point
You gotta be on the wind up.

A player is injured, medical staff do their job. It could have been more serious than it was and the quicker he gets treatment the more chance he has of a good recovery.

Mourinho can piss off with his hissy fits. Chelsea were fortunate to get a point and things didn't go to plan. It doesn't give him the right to behave like he has.

I enjoyed the banter and wind ups but this is just a new low. He has no right to put a medical professional through the public humiliation like he has.

Something else tells me if it wasn't Mourinho there wouldn't be as much attention either. I'm not defending what he did but it just smacks of haters getting a chance to hate him some more.

You didn't read my post did you? I said I generally enjoy the banter and wind ups, he's a character and it doesn't bother me. Regardless of who it is, his behaviour in this instance was unpleasant and not needed. I'm not hating on him just to be a hater.

I wasn't talking about you in particular I meant in general. I'm not defending his actions. It's wrong and he should apologise. But I don't think he actually cares if he is hated as long as it take attention off the team. He probably enjoys it,

I know I said this above in response to Richards post but I really can't see him being Chelsea Manager next season.

The last few weeks has that same feel as his final few weeks the first time, never mind the bitching and sniping, there form for a couple of months (I'm including the end to last season) has been crap. He does my head in if I'm honest, the sooner he F**ks off the better for me.

Tbh I could see him gone by Christmas the way it's going.

I'd certainly offer very good odds against him seeing out the 4yr contract he signed a few months ago

If it wasn't Cit£h that beat them, i'd be laughing.

Unfortunately, they've lost to the only financially bigger fish in the league.

However, Jose Cockwomble Mourinho insisted that his team were the better team in the second half (obvioulsy missed the two goals they conceded, whilst scoring none in that 45 minutes)

I liked Mourinho - he was great in his first spell but now he's grating a little with his self-righteousness and smug repetoire.

You also need to factor into it that if he goes then they'll want guardiola to replace him and if citeh have moved first next summer they.l miss out and the pool of managers will be small, him going before pellegrino may suit Chelsea just fine

Nah, he'll stay but they need to rebuild their defence now Terry & Ivanovic are getting older. They've brought in a left back so Azpilicueta will likely move back to the right, and it's no secret that they want Stones and judging by Terry's decline that move may happen sooner rather than later.

That rebuild could cost them the league this season but I can't see Mourinho leaving especially as there are no better offers out there, unless Bayern fancy him when Guardiola leaves next year.

Two games. Y'all need to chill.

For me its not about losing a couple of games mate, it's his ability to course an argument in an empty room. Abramovich didn't put up with it before and I can see him getting fed up with him again.

Nah, he'll stay but they need to rebuild their defence now Terry & Ivanovic are getting older. They've brought in a left back so Azpilicueta will likely move back to the right, and it's no secret that they want Stones and judging by Terry's decline that move may happen sooner rather than later.

That rebuild could cost them the league this season but I can't see Mourinho leaving especially as there are no better offers out there, unless Bayern fancy him when Guardiola leaves next year.

As Richard alluded to above, a Guardiola - - mourinho swap (in effect) may suit both clubs.

Anyone else have a feeling Jose may not be in charge come the end of the season?

I think it's a bit early to be predicting that, although I'd say a fair amount rides on this weekend's visit to City. If he parks the bus and they lose 2- or 3-0 anyway then they'll be five points behind City after just two fixtures and he'll be looking like a dinosaur without a clue. If he gets a positive result, it'll change the record on what has been a bad week for them. 

The problem for Jose is that in the past, when he's picked on targets who plainly weren't guilty of whatever he was accusing them of, they were unsympathetic characters no-one gives a shit about, like referees and sports administrators. His own medical staff are different - one in particular is famously competent, well-liked by players and fans, and also pretty photogenic, so there's not much incentive for sports editors to remove her picture from the back pages. She and her partner were also very clearly doing their jobs, which have everything to do with helping the players (specifically in this case, the very same Hazard who he was recently heard moaning would get a serious injury because he doesn't get enough protection from referees) and nothing whatsoever to do with helping Chelsea win a football match. The alternative to them doing their jobs would have been sanction from the General Medical Council, which it turns out is even more important than Mourinho himself, who knew. Basically, his target this time is much more sympathetic than normal, and so clearly in the right that the story may run and run. 

Chelsea seem to have other problems too - they haven't strengthened at all over the summer, and there seem to be some arguments about signing players, with the club wanting him to do more with all these incredible youngsters they have sitting around unused. It's not much yet, but they need some positive results on the pitch to change the 'something rotten in the state of Chelsea' media narrative which is taking hold right now. 

What a clueless dinosaur!  B)

As Richard alluded to above, a Guardiola - - mourinho swap (in effect) may suit both clubs.

The Germans wouldn't take 5 minutes of his shit.

I'm sure Mourinho wanted to sign a couple of big money players this season but with no sales Roman isn't splashing the cash. Jose is likely pissed off with that, he has the exact team as last year.

Â