Jose Mourinho

TRO

I don't think they would be. We've seen time and time again that he puts so much energy and emotion into his management that eventually he just implodes. It seems to have happened a little earlier than usual. He's picked the wrong fights and there's obvious friction between him and a certain group of players. I think the club might actually prefer to hold onto Hazard, their biggest asset, instead of risking losing him under Mourinho's management. 

Edited by nobler

He finished with this "I can play against any team, I can play against any manager. My team can play against any team, my team can play against any manager. More than this? It's difficult." 

He's still very much saying that everyone is against him. 

Wazzock.

What would be funnier if they sacked him as will probably happen now and then get Hiddink in as a spot gap. He did well for them a few years ago but his ill fated Dutch reign shows he's well past it as a manager now.

Ancelotti would make more sense but he wouldn't go there  as a Stop gap, he'd want assurance he'd be there next season aswell rather than just keeping the seat warm.

It is an interesting situation. Chelsea have been unique in the fact that they've been able to swap managers regularly and still enjoy phenomenal success but I don't think that can happen now because the reason managers could come in and continue the success was because the spine of the team with Cech, Terry, Lampard, Drogba etc was so consistent and so good that they pretty much ran the team anyway and not a lot needed changing. Now that's gone it might get a little messy for them over the next few years until they can build another spine, which of course, isn't that easy. 

In fairness today he does have a justified beef with the ref, Lucas should've walked and that was at 1-1 so that decision did influence the game as Liverpool wouldn't have been winning 1-3 with 10 men on the pitch.

Long term though dead man walking now. Would Chelsea sack him this week though given they've got Kiev at home in midweek and if they lose that they probably will be knocked out in the group stages.

In fairness today he does have a justified beef with the ref, Lucas should've walked and that was at 1-1 so that decision did influence the game as Liverpool wouldn't have been winning 1-3 with 10 men on the pitch.

Long term though dead man walking now. Would Chelsea sack him this week though given they've got Kiev at home in midweek and if they lose that they probably will be knocked out in the group stages.

Swings and roundabouts - Costa should have been sent off as well. 

Cannot keep going on like this, unless Roman gives him license to overhaul the entire squad.

These players don"t believe in him anymore or don't want to play for him. Either way his invincibility has gone.

On a side note Cuadrado got an assist and the winner for Juve this evening.

They'll probably just break the bank to get Simeone in next summer.   Maybe Brenda to return as a caretaker for six months if Jose goes?  I would have said he'd be loyal to his old mate Jose but he didn't appear to give a shit about loyalty when it came to sacking Colin Pascoe six months ago. 

• Like 1

Â