Jose Mourinho

TRO

not a chance he will end up at Bayern as teams like Bayern and United saw what he did in Madrid and they wont have any of it unless they are very very desperate

Maybe PSG be his next move

I know we are only 3 games into the season and I've had a pop at people in the VT section for making bold claims so soon into the new season so I'm probably go sound like a hypocrit here but something is very wrong at Chelsea.

Its looking like City's to lose.

Edited by av1

He has long standing ambition to manage Portugal national team so he'll do that eventually.

The trouble is that national Managers have to bulid not buy.

He has long standing ambition to manage Portugal national team so he'll do that eventually.

Only if they have a golden generation come through I bet.

they sort of have a golden generation at moment and slaughtered Germany in the U21 but then **** up the final in summer

It's not like they romp through qualifying...usually need play offs and have some dodgy results in qualification. A sort of opposite to England as they need do usually pretty well in major competitions.

Still they don't produce good central strikers ever so think it will be a struggle but Mourinho has always said he wants to manage them.

Who's to blame this week then?

Man City. We try to obey FFP, Man City just buy all the players, we would love a player like Kevin D........oh wait.

Â