Jose Mourinho

TRO

Anyone else have a feeling Jose may not be in charge come the end of the season?

I think the same. Him and RA clearly have issues, its like taking your ex back thinking things will be different. Before long you realise why you split up in the first place.

I look at Mourinho, LVG, Rodgers, etc., and I'm so happy our manager isn't a total knob like them. 

im sure a lot of non Villa fans think Tim is a bit of a knob

though they can go **** themself :P

• Like 1

Mourinho's a phenomenally successful manager but he's hardly one you'd tell your grandkids about watching his teams. I was happier when he was in Italy, as I had no real access to their football back then. This is just another distraction to an ordinary result, maybe it will backfire, probably nobody will give a shit in three months time.

What he did was wrong but it ain't that big a deal. He is a lot more important to the club than the doctor. The media has rinsed this one.

not really the point of who is more important. Its the fact that a guy with no medical experience telling a doctor they havent a clue what they are doing

What he did was wrong but it ain't that big a deal. He is a lot more important to the club than the doctor. The media has rinsed this one.

not really the point of who is more important. Its the fact that a guy with no medical experience telling a doctor they havent a clue what they are doing
It's minor. Will be forgotten about in no time. It's not like he tried to head-but a player or anything. Now if he did that he would be finished. Hang on a minute. Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Nothing to do with the doctor being male or female. Same way people were in uproar over Guardiola and Bayern doctor

The doctor is to look after the health of the players and not be a lackey for the manager's tactical injuries

If anything the Premier League should enforce neutral physios for during the game

• Like 1

I look at Mourinho, LVG, Rodgers, etc., and I'm so happy our manager isn't a total knob like them.

Dude he is hated! Even most Villa fans couldn't stand him until he came to us!

He's not a petulant, sullen prick like those guys are. I also think he's maturing as a manger in terms of his persona right before our eyes.

Not the point

Something tells me if the doctor was male nobody would even give a shit.

You gotta be on the wind up.

A player is injured, medical staff do their job. It could have been more serious than it was and the quicker he gets treatment the more chance he has of a good recovery.

Mourinho can piss off with his hissy fits. Chelsea were fortunate to get a point and things didn't go to plan. It doesn't give him the right to behave like he has.

I enjoyed the banter and wind ups but this is just a new low. He has no right to put a medical professional through the public humiliation like he has.

Not the point

Exactly, it's not really the fact he had a small rant about them. It's the fact he's demoted / humiliated them for doing their jobs correctly.

Not the point
Exactly, it's not really the fact he had a small rant about them. It's the fact he's demoted / humiliated them for doing their jobs correctly.

He hasn't demoted them for doing their job properly it's for undermining him by posting on Facebook.

Not the point
Something tells me if the doctor was male nobody would even give a shit.

You gotta be on the wind up.

A player is injured, medical staff do their job. It could have been more serious than it was and the quicker he gets treatment the more chance he has of a good recovery.

Mourinho can piss off with his hissy fits. Chelsea were fortunate to get a point and things didn't go to plan. It doesn't give him the right to behave like he has.

I enjoyed the banter and wind ups but this is just a new low. He has no right to put a medical professional through the public humiliation like he has.

Something else tells me if it wasn't Mourinho there wouldn't be as much attention either. I'm not defending what he did but it just smacks of haters getting a chance to hate him some more.

Not the point

He hasn't demoted them for doing their job properly it's for undermining him by posting on Facebook.

Really? She only said thanks for the support...

I think he's losing the plot.

• Like 1

Â