Jose Mourinho

TRO

He's rocked the ship and he can't recover it. Would it be a surprise to see him sacked this season?

Nope, the man is Prat. Abramovich will soon remember why he sacked him the first time.

Edited by av1

Seemingly singling out Hazard in his post match interview saying that it's his [Jose's] fault that he left a certain player on for 90 mins when the player was playing so badly, and had he taken that player off they would have probably gotten a result.

Also seems to be pointing the finger at Abramovich for not backing him in the transfer market. Said he gave his list of targets to the board on April 24th, but doesn't think any new players will be coming in, and "doesn't want to talk about it".

If he's so frustrated, why agree a new contract?

He's pointing the finger at everyone and I can't see it ending well, especially he doesn't get a win in his next game.

He's an angry, spiteful and paranoid man.

And constitutionally incapable of accepting responsibility for anything ... except his own players' triumphs, which he tries to steal.

I've seen better men in prison.

Edited by Plastic Man

Anyone else have a feeling Jose may not be in charge come the end of the season?

i said the season but maybe I'm thinking by Christmas now?

#richarditk

Edited by Richard
  • Like 1

Where would he go after Chelsea? Only place I could think is psg but blanc is doing well there

LA Galaxy or NYC
You'd think he would want bigger than those

City might suit both parties. José gets an unlimited budget and City get one over on a rival.

* I know Pelligrini (sp?) Has recently signed a new deal but they mean very little these days.

Â