Jose Mourinho

TRO

Where would he go after Chelsea? Only place I could think is psg but blanc is doing well there

LA Galaxy or NYC
You'd think he would want bigger than those
City might suit both parties. José gets an unlimited budget and City get one over on a rival.

* I know Pelligrini (sp?) Has recently signed a new deal but they mean very little these days.

Can't see city having him. With the sporting directors the ones from barca they'll want expansive football (hence why Mancini went). They'll be after Klopp or pep.

Where would he go after Chelsea? Only place I could think is psg but blanc is doing well there

LA Galaxy or NYC
You'd think he would want bigger than those
City might suit both parties. José gets an unlimited budget and City get one over on a rival.

* I know Pelligrini (sp?) Has recently signed a new deal but they mean very little these days.

Can't see city having him. With the sporting directors the ones from barca they'll want expansive football (hence why Mancini went). They'll be after Klopp or pep.

I see your point. Though for the amount of money spent its debatable that they have really arrived as one of Europe's elite, they may feel that someone like José could establish that.

Â