André Green

sir_gary_cahill

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will always love him for that equaliser against Sheffield United. Don’t think I’ve ever celebrated a goal so enthusiastically/violently, I was running through the rows of empty seats in the upper Trinity screaming and shouting, just lost it for a minute :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Beat Georgian champions Dinamo Batumi in extra time in the first champions league qualifier last night 

Went a goal down in extra time but Vladimir Weiss got the winner in the 123rd minute 

Hard to believe Weiss was bought with the oil money at city a long time ago

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Beat Georgian champions Dinamo Batumi in extra time in the first champions league qualifier last night 

Went a goal down in extra time but Vladimir Weiss got the winner in the 123rd minute 

Hard to believe Weiss was bought with the oil money at city a long time ago

Weiss joined before the oil money, he was in the youth team for City

On 16/04/2022 at 21:27, chappy said:

Will always love him for that equaliser against Sheffield United. Don’t think I’ve ever celebrated a goal so enthusiastically/violently, I was running through the rows of empty seats in the upper Trinity screaming and shouting, just lost it for a minute :lol:

Those were the days, when you went down Villa park and they knew your name.......😀

just kidding.

Back to Andre......really pleased for the lad.

Edited by TRO

11 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Watched him play a few years back at World Cup or Euros. Looked and moved like he was about 48. Can't have been more than 30.

Not sure what this means. He is 23 and has never played  a senior international game. Looks like he is doing well and perhaps could get a move to the Championship some time if he wishes to.

8 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Not sure what this means. He is 23 and has never played  a senior international game. Looks like he is doing well and perhaps could get a move to the Championship some time if he wishes to.

Vladimir Weiss not green 😉

Â