André Green

sir_gary_cahill

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Gone out there and bagged a career and a new life. Chuffed for him, always knew he had a bit of something about him.

I wonder if he continued with the piano lessons?

Seems a great lad and was part of the promotion team so will always have a place in our hearts.

• 1 month later...

Surprised to see him without a team, thought he was doing well over there.

i personally think he would be a great fit for leicester, if they get rid of barnes then andre green will score plenty of goals in the championship. Still only 24 and with lots of games under his belt at that level.

Sheffield Wednesday would be a good place for him again now that they are back in the championship, I think the reason he left there was because of finances and he was only On a short term deal but that seems to have resolved itself now.

don’t think he will be a free agent for long 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Surprised to see him without a team, thought he was doing well over there.

i personally think he would be a great fit for leicester, if they get rid of barnes then andre green will score plenty of goals in the championship. Still only 24 and with lots of games under his belt at that level.

Sheffield Wednesday would be a good place for him again now that they are back in the championship, I think the reason he left there was because of finances and he was only On a short term deal but that seems to have resolved itself now.

don’t think he will be a free agent for long

I think Leicester will be hoping to get someone a level or two above Green.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

I think Leicester will be hoping to get someone a level or two above Green.

Unfortunately, you go abroad as an Englishmen you're forgotten about and not really increasing your reputation, and he didn't do much the last year or two in England

Be an ideal move though, I imagine he's left the club to come home as he and his partner has or is having a baby.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, useless said:

Played as a trialist for Rotherham today in their 4-2 firiendly win against Mansfield, he scored the first goal.

Wow his career really has gone down hill.  I really did think he was going to be the next big thing here

23 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Wow his career really has gone down hill.  I really did think he was going to be the next big thing here

Still a Championship club picking him up there. Not bad going. 

For a short while i thought he'd go further than Jack who was seemingly well on the road to pissing it all up the wall. 

• Like 4

Just read his piece with the guardian which was published just over a year ago, he seemed really embedded with the lifestyle and culture over there in Bratislava. Rotherham should be a good match as hes lived in south yorkshire before when playing for sheffield wednesday and its not too far to come and visit family in the midlands either.

13 minutes ago, Dale said:

Still a Championship club picking him up there. Not bad going. 

For a short while i thought he'd go further than Jack who was seemingly well on the road to pissing it all up the wall. 

Yep me too. It was around 2017-18 I felt like it wasn’t really going to happen for Grealish and Green was the less enigmatic, but more consistent player. More level headed.

I can remember thinking when Grealish had that kidney injury “Well, Green and Adomah on the wings, we’ve bought in Hourihane and Lansbury, they’ll both play…I don’t see where Jack fits in even when he does come back.”

I got that one wrong.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Â