André Green

sir_gary_cahill

• 2 weeks later...

Think there's a good chance we've got the option of an extra year on Green, O'Hare, Davis, Doyle-Hayes and Hepburn-Murphy's contracts. That's happened recently with some of our youngsters when they've come to the end of their deals.

On 18/01/2020 at 16:34, rodders0223 said:

Is a left sided forward not a right winger where he was being played last season.

Will score goals. I would have him here now.

He is not a winger imo.

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Can't see him making it. Turning 22 I think. But he's always had something. Just too raw and inconsistent.  

I can't see him making it either.

15 minutes ago, Farlz said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-winger-changes-position-17711879

Interesting. I'm sure people in here have mentioned the idea of him being a striker or am I going mental? 

Seems we've got him out to the right club/manager which is about time. 

He always was a striker wasn't he?

We just threw him on the wing because we didn't trust him as the focal point.....or maybe I'm making that up?

12 hours ago, Farlz said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-winger-changes-position-17711879

Interesting. I'm sure people in here have mentioned the idea of him being a striker or am I going mental? 

Seems we've got him out to the right club/manager which is about time. 

Left winger but it shows how bad our youth have been managed. You only have to watch him once or twice to see he should be up top.

I remember before he scored his first goal he could have had 6 or 7, hitting the post with headers and all sorts. 

Scores all kinds of goals and gets into great positions if you put him right up there.

Â