André Green

sir_gary_cahill

59 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Add Preston and Alex Neil to the shit list. Never give them players ever again.

Andre just isn't that good. Doyle-Hayes is the only one of our players out on loan that has the potential to break into the team eventually.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

Andre just isn't that good. Doyle-Hayes is the only one of our players out on loan that has the potential to break into the team eventually.

I think he needs games more than anything, the fact he was given 87 minutes across 4 league appearances is nothing short of a disgrace to be honest.

I still think out of all our youngsters he probably has the highest ceiling, though even then it's a Championship career. Nothing to be sniffed at.

Besides, he is a lovely young man, and very very funny, and good lucking too.

Ruined by injuries. There's a good reason he sat on the bench at Preston and that's because he's not good enough to get into a side that's currently 9th in the Championship. Charlton, a team which has long been in league one and competing for survival in the Championship is clearly his level. 

There's absolutely no chance he will ever be a worthwhile player for us, even if we go down this season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

I think he needs games more than anything, the fact he was given 87 minutes across 4 league appearances is nothing short of a disgrace to be honest.

I still think out of all our youngsters he probably has the highest ceiling, though even then it's a Championship career. Nothing to be sniffed at.

Besides, he is a lovely young man, and very very funny, and good lucking too.

But you don't get given minutes just because you are a lovely young man and very very funny and good looking! Still think Doyle-Hayes is the best of the young bunch. O'Hare bit small, Hepburn-Murphy looks entitled.

5 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Ruined by injuries. There's a good reason he sat on the bench at Preston and that's because he's not good enough to get into a side that's currently 9th in the Championship. Charlton, a team which has long been in league one and competing for survival in the Championship is clearly his level. 

There's absolutely no chance he will ever be a worthwhile player for us, even if we go down this season.

You're probably right, but the only way we can find out is if he actually plays, so I'm glad he's gone somewhere else. I really thought and hoped Preston would be a good place for him, as Neil's sides play good football, but let's see what Bowyer can do for him.

4 minutes ago, New_Hope said:

Let him go....no point paying him for another 18 months

There is plenty of point doing it if he could be sold for say £5m or better still becomes a player worth £10m and good enough for us at a premier league level. He certainly has more raw talent than Trezeguet and is still young.

• Haha 1

Looks like he played a full 90 today.  It sure on his stats of influence, but saw he got booked.

he used to be so fast down the wing and I really wanted him to come good. He was strong too. Had all the minerals I thought. 

forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/87938/players-marks-charlton-v-wba-closes-monday-lunchtime

Green: 8.5 looked dangerous and assured

Green: 7.5

Green: 7.5 dangerous player. Like him a lot.

Charlton fans rate him. It was a filthy game and it looked like West Brom were well on top for most of it. Green's pace is fantastic and West Brom clattered him a couple of times in the last 20 minutes. The yellow was for a push in a melee, handbags.

Let’s not forget, Martin O’Neil got a lot out of Gabby, by just pulling space around him and having a midfield awesome at through balls and long balls and pumped it up to him.

i hope Green gets a run at Charlton and does well. 

Â