André Green

sir_gary_cahill

16 hours ago, Farlz said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-winger-changes-position-17711879

Interesting. I'm sure people in here have mentioned the idea of him being a striker or am I going mental? 

Seems we've got him out to the right club/manager which is about time. 

I have always maintained,  he is not a winger and said so in much earlier posts.

He has not got that wily frame to get around defenders, he is built for more down the middle, but needs to learn to read the game better and anticipate play to time is runs.

• Like 1

On 18/01/2020 at 15:58, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

We could do with him next season in the championship, hope they give him a new contract.

Behave.....we have a scrap on, for 13 games.

On 02/02/2020 at 10:48, TRO said:

I can't see him making it either, as a winger

On 02/02/2020 at 10:48, TRO said:

Edited by TRO

20 hours ago, Farlz said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-winger-changes-position-17711879

Interesting. I'm sure people in here have mentioned the idea of him being a striker or am I going mental? 

Seems we've got him out to the right club/manager which is about time. 

I have mentioned it several times, although I always think it is easier to put forward an opinion from behind a computer than in the real world. And I always think if it was a good idea the professionals at the club would surely think of it  rather than me.

I look forward to seeing how he does in that role. I have always liked him and I suspect if we do not give him a new contract we may regret it. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I have mentioned it several times, although I always think it is easier to put forward an opinion from behind a computer than in the real world. And I always think if it was a good idea the professionals at the club would surely think of it  rather than me.

I look forward to seeing how he does in that role. I have always liked him and I suspect if we do not give him a new contract we may regret it. 

Professionals have thought of it....just not at our club.....Steve Bruce and Dean Smith have overlooked it.

I like him too, he could be like a che Adams type preferably the one that scored.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 29/03/2020 at 17:37, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s out of contract with us in the Summer :( shame, I thought he had a lot of potential, they all are SGC they all are :(

Third time I have read this in the last couple of minutes.

Very commendable, SGC, to produce something to keep us amused at this time.

How many more times have you done it, and is there a prize for getting them all? 😀😀😀

9 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Third time I have read this in the last couple of minutes.

Very commendable, SGC, to produce something to keep us amused at this time.

How many more times have you done it, and is there a prize for getting them all? 😀😀😀

Everyone’s always laughed at me in life, I don’t expect it to stop 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Keep the chin up SGC, don’t be like that. I might not agree with you 100% on footballing matters but you seem like a good skin. I don’t think anyone here is laughing at you.

3 minutes ago, Enda said:

Keep the chin up SGC, don’t be like that. I might not agree with you 100% on footballing matters but you seem like a good skin. I don’t think anyone here is laughing at you.

I don’t mind it, they can laugh if they want to. I don’t blame you for not agreeing with me 100% on football matters, some of the corkers I’ve come up with over the years

6 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I am laughing with you, my friend. 👍

Don't ever change.

Edited by AntrimBlack
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Please don't say that....only clowns we laugh at, you are certainly not a clown.

your objective shoud be to get them to laugh "with" you....its far more appealing.

AB beat me to it.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Please don't say that....only clowns we laugh at, you are certainly not a clown.

your objective shoud be to get them to laugh "with" you....its far more appealing.

AB beat me to it.

I will take heed, I am learning day by day, thanks for the advice

• Like 1

On 01/04/2020 at 20:19, sir_gary_cahill said:

I will take heed, I am learning day by day, thanks for the advice

You are not alone......we are all learning day by day.

we present our opinions and from time to time change them, mainly due to gleaning further information....we all reserve the right to do that.....opinions are not necessarily set in tablets of stone, which some folk seem to think are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

You are not alone......we are all learning day by day.

we present our opinions and from time to time change them, mainly due to gleaning further information....we all reserve the right to do that.....opinions are not necessarily set in tablets of stone, which some folk seem to think are.

I think you are correct, I don’t think I’ve ever disagreed with you on here :)

Â